sup

Gryph

I am playing Blood for the first time. What an awesome game! Gorey as hell.

I secured permanency at my work not long ago. With the stable income, I'm planning on moving out of home and going on a holiday.

Blood? Do you mean the dos-based game where you go around shooting zombies, and you kick heads around? Excellent game. There is a Blood 2 around, but I haven't been able to find it yet.

Blood is an excellent excellent game. It has some of the best weapons ever in a game. Blood 2 was OK at best, I think.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blood is an excellent excellent game. It has some of the best weapons ever in a game. Blood 2 was OK at best, I think.

Blood 2 would have been excellent had Monolith made a good engine instead of that incredibly buggy mess called the LithTech engine.

Yep, I mean that very game. I don't know why it took me so long to find it. Any game where you get to set people on fire with flares, kick zombie heads around corridors and take on monks carrying shotguns has got classic written all over it.

I believe you can download both Blood 1 & 2 from various places on the net. Blood is very difficult to get playing on XP though - I had to consult a long list of directions on a fan's site to get it to work.

I had mixed feelings about the last episode of Doctor Who. It just didn't seem to work for me - it didn't seem to come together properly. And I really will miss Martha.

It had nothing on the episode called Blink - the one with the weeping angels - which completely blew me away. That was some of the best television I have ever seen.

And now when I walk past a statue, I try to avoid its gaze. Bloody hell.

I'm doing a lot of math homework for college, playing a lot of Dreamcast and Genesis, and studying for tests which are coming up in the following two weeks. Haven't found a good PC game to start on yet, but I think people want to start a game of Baldur's Gate 2 sometime in the future. Can't wait to play that, even if it is old.

But yeah hell, I'm tired and I haven't been staying up as late as some of the other guys I know around here.

Work has been killing me lately, im talking 12-14 hr days 6 days a week. but hopefully it will lighten up soon. my consoles are just going to waste my ps3 hasnt been touched in 2 weeks, my 360 in 2 months and my wii about 2 months as well. but good news is my kid started kindergarten and had to be place in 1st grade math and reading cuz he was way past k level in those depts. made me proud lol. other than that nothing new.

Things have been going pretty smoothly for me lately. School isn't that hard, plenty of time for gaming, and I just started up my weekly job at school again. $8.25 an hour and free lunch. :angry:

I've actually been having a lot of fun at school this year. All of my teachers are cool, and I have good friends in nearly all of my classes: Contemporary Voices, Chinese I, Economic Theory, Integrated Math IV, Art II, Lifetime Activities (P.E.), and Physics. The only thing missing is a certain individual of the female variety. Having only seen her once this year is a mixed blessing. On the plus side, I think about her much less and get depressed much less often. On the down side, she is still the only girl I really like and she is still involved in a relationship that doesn't look like it is going to end soon. So that kinda sucks.

Outside of school, I've been hanging out with friends and hitting the gym more often. I hope to be in somewhat presentable shape by the end of the semester. The going could get tough, what with seasonal allergies and asthma acting up, but I'll try to stay motivated and get stuff done.

I really do not know where to begin... Some stupid slut I was seeing tried to make my life a living hell, I felt sorry for her at first but in the end she went way to damn far to keep me involved in her life, she was unhealthily obsessed with me. Bunch of stupid drama. A friend and I had our HIV and STD testing done a few days ago. I am not a man whore or anything like that but I was a little worried because some slut gave me sex for my birthday and I foolishly agreed to it.

Thankfully, I am STD and HIV free. Everyone was says I overreact by getting testing like that done every year but you can never be too safe. I have been training seriously lately, getting into decent shape for various reasons. Reading a lot of comic's and playing the occasional emulator/ video game. Right now, the girl I have wanted to date for the longest time text messaged me out of nowhere yesterday and it lead to a two-hour plus conversation on the phone that night and a conversation today. I am happy about this and hope something comes of it. Anything else anyone would like to know. More details?

hehe