sup

Gryph

Sup guys,

It's been kind of dead here lately so might as well start another useless thread, right?

What's going on in your life that's exciting you?

Me? It's Team Fortress 2 and the soon to be released Half-Life 2: Episode 2 and Portal. Also, I'm looking forward to The Witcher and Kane & Lynch. I don't think there are any movies coming soon that I have really caught my eye but I haven't really had time to pay attention. Eastern Promises looks good but I don't have time to go to the movies anymore. :) All fun time I have is poured into video games. :/

I've also got my second test coming up on Oct. 9th which is going to suck.

It's flocking Saturday night and I'm studying. :D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing really new on my side. Still working as hard as ever. I'm just too goddamn lazy and need to do these product reviews before I lose my legitimacy. I've been keeping my eyes on a lot of political issues as of late. The world seems more and more like a ticking time bomb. There is just too much disagreement and ignorance for there to be any agreements.

I've been coming in and out of the IRC channel seeing the usual goonies (Reaperman, Disoblige, Mooney, Plot, SiN, Lord_Snow, etc.) I don't know why Robert isn't there anymore.

I've also been working on my XBOX, and playing the Wii during my spare time. I don't have a 360 anymore because I just wasn't too impressed with the titles. I haven't been an FPS fan since Goldeneye 007 for N64. It's a shame there hasn't been anything like it for the past decade. It just goes to show how "innovative" the gaming scene has been.

I'm also still pissed how time flies so fast on my end. I was looking at the EGM (Electronic Gaming Monthly) magazine section where it shows the cover of EGM from 10 years ago. I look at the cover (ex: "Mortal Kombat 4 coming soon") and have to force myself to believe it was 10 years ago, and not yesterday.

Other than that, I'm still living, breathing, and trying to make the world work better around me, rather than against me. :)

Finished Medal of Honor Airborne today. Fun, decent game...WAY too damn short! Bought my new couch today ( http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B000V8B866/ ) in black, actually cost $449+$35 for delivery, went in-store).

It's actually backordered, so we may be sitting on camping chairs for a month until it comes in.....lol, I don't want to drag the old couch and chair with me when we move next weekend.

Got another raise at work, $1.75/hr........sheesh, I wonder what I'd get if I threatened to quit. hehe

Err this is starting to look like a blog, I dun like blogs.

Finished Medal of Honor Airborne today. Fun, decent game...WAY too damn short! Bought my new couch today ( http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B000V8B866/ ) in black, actually cost $449+$35 for delivery, went in-store).

It's actually backordered, so we may be sitting on camping chairs for a month until it comes in.....lol, I don't want to drag the old couch and chair with me when we move next weekend.

Got another raise at work, $1.75/hr........sheesh, I wonder what I'd get if I threatened to quit. hehe

1.75/hr raise... didn't you just get a raise not too long ago? :)

So may I ask how much $/hr that totals to? What exactly is your job?

Nice couch! I like the built-in-storage. That's always a great feature to have, especially in beds as well. I will say though, I'm a huge fan of couches with built in reclining options. :D

STUDYING!!!!!!!!!! NO TIME FOR GAMES. Also this month is Ramadan so im fasting most of the day and then eat the other half. O got to stop waisting time. I also really need a wife.

BACK TO SHTUDYING!!!!!!

Oh and Eid Mubarak for all my brothers and sisters.

Edited by Ahmad89

I just recently moved into college but class hasn't started yet. So basically most of my time is pretty much spent on it.

Gaming wise it kinda slowed down, hopefully it'll pick up down the road. I can't wait for most of the games coming out this fall. The thing that sucks is that there are just too many that I want to play, not enough money to get all of them. I've been dabbling in the ET: Quake Wars demo for a while and I definitely need to pick it up when it comes out.

1.75/hr raise... didn't you just get a raise not too long ago? :angry:

So may I ask how much $/hr that totals to? What exactly is your job?

Nice couch! I like the built-in-storage. That's always a great feature to have, especially in beds as well. I will say though, I'm a huge fan of couches with built in reclining options. :o

Couch does recline to a "lounge" position, also folds down to a sleeping position.

Yeah I just got a raise in like May or June. NOYB and my job is to make sure everyone else is doing theirs. :lol: We'll just say my salary has doubled in less than 2 years and my wife no longer works.

I've been coming in and out of the IRC channel seeing the usual goonies (Reaperman, Disoblige, Mooney, Plot, SiN, Lord_Snow, etc.) I don't know why Robert isn't there anymore.

My computer is still having problems, the only way I can keep torrenting something is to unplug the network cable every 10 minutes, wait 1 minute and plug it back in. Needless to say, IRC won't work too well like that. At the moment I found something I really really need to download.

When (or if) the problem gets fixed I'll be back on IRC.

What else? Just the usual work on my new house, would you believe I got it a year ago?

They moved me to another department at work, and I have absolutely no idea how to do the tasks I'm given. But, I'm taking annual leave next month so I'm not really caring right now.

I was dancing all day at a massive rave party yesterday, so today I am all sore.

I am playing Blood for the first time. What an awesome game! Gorey as hell.

I secured permanency at my work not long ago. With the stable income, I'm planning on moving out of home and going on a holiday.

Just about to watch the last episode of Doctor Who season 3. I like Tennant as the Doctor, and I will miss Martha Jones, because she is a hottie.

Edited by Chaotica

I am playing Blood for the first time. What an awesome game! Gorey as hell.

Just about to watch the last episode of Doctor Who season 3. I like Tennant as the Doctor, and I will miss Martha Jones, because she is a hottie.

Yeah I watched that Dr Who episode yesterday. Why he has to get so emo at the end, I cannot understand. I would have been happy to see the Master finally truly dead.

Blood? Do you mean the dos-based game where you go around shooting zombies, and you kick heads around? Excellent game. There is a Blood 2 around, but I haven't been able to find it yet.