Remember Windows 95

2eyez

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have a 31 disk floppy version of Win95b and a CD version. I installed the floppy version on a 386 laptop several months ago, for friends who were going on a trip so their kids would be entertained.

I remember running SNEeSe DOS on it, and the thing ran pretty damn good too!

I remember running Windows 95 on my family's Acer... playing games like Jazz Jackrabbit, Commander Keen, Epic Pinball, Rattler Race, and Hover... good times... too bad the Acer's hard drive died :D

I remember playing FIFA on it. The first one after FIFA International Soccer. I still remember it has the Malaysian League in it! We start a betting game in the university using the computer to play the results out :D

Let's see... Windows 95. The best thing I remember from the operating system was staring at the loading screen for 5 minutes everyday. Oh, the good old days! :D

Loading screen for 5 minutes? Your computer sucks

Let's see... Windows 95. The best thing I remember from the operating system was staring at the loading screen for 5 minutes everyday. Oh, the good old days! :D

It was a 486 DX2. That's about 50mhz ... I don't remember the amount of ram. I couldn't even run Duke Nukem 3D on it, but I could run Doom I and Doom II without a hitch.

It was a 486 DX2. That's about 50mhz ... I don't remember the amount of ram. I couldn't even run Duke Nukem 3D on it, but I could run Doom I and Doom II without a hitch.

I thought 486 was already pretty good. i do run DukeNukem without a hitch. I also able to run most Lucasarts games too. Ah, those good ol' days.