Talk ya freaks!

Alpha

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just sitting here, at 1:15am, while growing a stubble.

My sexiness factor is somewhere around -250 right now. I think I should shave tomorrow, then sit here some more.

Or go watch Transformers, but I hate going alone.

Poor madman his site got hacked. :ph34r: Anyway its winter here and i'm just starting another month's long service leave, not really sure how i will waste it yet.

Maybe I should switch hemispheres every six months.

Going to about 12 concerts this summer. Going to the movies too see all the new flicks...already seen Spiderman, Fantastic 4, 1408 and just seen the new Die Hard...now waiting for Transformers.

Do some camping and fishing as well and of course lots of game playing both console and pc.

Go to hookup my daughter home network tomorrow she just go a new pc to go with her other and wants to get both online at the same time.

Also playing alot of local gigs with a couple local bands.

Edited by Jitway

Or go watch Transformers, but I hate going alone.

I went to see my first movie by myself the other week (I'm 26). I thought I would be lonely, but I enjoyed it. It was very peaceful, just enjoying a flick on your own with no friends to bug you or throw popcorn at you. You just have to make sure not to sit next to any loud people. Or annoying teenie-boppers.

It's winter here, and I don't have any holidays. I go out to clubs and bands every now and then. I read alot. That's all.

I JUST GOT A A JOB!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!

I Start Today, 9 bucks an hour on my FIRST JOB!!!

I'm guessing 9 bucks an hour is good? What is the min wage in the US now? I remember it being like $5/hr at one point, while it was $7.50/hr here.

If I were to quit my job and go find another one, I don't think I could settle for anything under $13/hr.