Talk ya freaks!

Alpha

I JUST GOT A A JOB!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!

I Start Today, 9 bucks an hour on my FIRST JOB!!!

I'm guessing 9 bucks an hour is good? What is the min wage in the US now? I remember it being like $5/hr at one point, while it was $7.50/hr here.

If I were to quit my job and go find another one, I don't think I could settle for anything under $13/hr.

Minimum Wage here is $7.15/hr

I think 9 Bucks is awesome for the simple fact that i still live with my Mom. So if i give her like $50 to help around the house, i have the rest all for me, with no bills B)

And i Need:

HDTV(24' and 32')

New computer Desk

Wireless Media Keyboard and Mouse(Bluetooth Hopefully)

XBox360(Found a Used one for $210 w/o Hard drive)

New Processor(http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16819103759)

New Video Card(http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814130062)Thanx Diso For Showing me. :banghead: But I might need a new Fan =\

New Screen for my DS...Or just a New DS. I might even get a PSP.

More then Likely a Wii

But these are all very expensive =\

Edited by GoRDoOnE

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing 9 bucks an hour is good? What is the min wage in the US now? I remember it being like $5/hr at one point, while it was $7.50/hr here.

If I were to quit my job and go find another one, I don't think I could settle for anything under $13/hr.

I think 9 Bucks is awesome for the simple fact that i still live with my Mom. So if i give her like $50 to help around the house, i have the rest all for me, with no bills B)

And i Need:

HDTV(24' and 32')

New computer Desk

New Video Card(http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814130062)Thanx Diso For Showing me. :banghead: But I might need a new Fan =\

More then Likely a Wii

That list is a bit long for $9 an hour...

And i Need:

HDTV(24' and 32')

New computer Desk

More then Likely a Wii

yea it is, But im getting alot of hours. Im working tuesday to friday from 4-11 and on Sat i work from 11-6. That comes out to 315 before taxes weekly, so i dont think it should take that long to buy all this stuff.

Then take taxes and whatever else off, plus the fact you won't save every single cent to put towards them........

I make that much in less than 2 days, trust me it doesn't work out to as much as you'd think after everything is taken into consideration (Even without any bills). Just try not to spend money on many petty things, as they add up FAST.

You'll find yourself going "Only $5" "Only $10", like I've been doing lately because I've had a large surplus of extra cash, and then one day you'll look and go "Ouch, far less in the bank than there was 2 weeks ago, better cool it out"

Then take taxes and whatever else off, plus the fact you won't save every single cent to put towards them........

I make that much in less than 2 days, trust me it doesn't work out to as much as you'd think after everything is taken into consideration (Even without any bills). Just try not to spend money on many petty things, as they add up FAST.

You'll find yourself going "Only $5" "Only $10", like I've been doing lately because I've had a large surplus of extra cash, and then one day you'll look and go "Ouch, far less in the bank than there was 2 weeks ago, better cool it out"

I was thinking the Exact Same thing, Lol. Meh, we'll see what happens

It doesn't matter how hard it'll be. He needs these things.

Sarcasm?

No one can shake you from the path you have chosen! Your needs will be met!

Thanx for the Uplift :thumbsup1:

On Another Note: My feet hurt from Working....on my first day :D

Ahh Well, thats life

I am going to Bangkok for vacation next week :D

"one night in Bangkok make a "hard" man humble............"

Man who boards airplane sideways is going to Bangkok! :thumbsup1:

I am going to Bangkok for vacation next week :)

"one night in Bangkok make a "hard" man humble............"

Man who boards airplane sideways is going to Bangkok! :P

?? duh, I dun get you :)