Post your picture (UPDATE!)

Well I can't any #s. :(

just wait until you are in practice, driving a benz with a pocket full of medical marijuana perscriptions.

then you'll be pullin' down all the#s.

Well I can't any #s. :(

just wait until you are in practice, driving a benz with a pocket full of medical marijuana perscriptions.

then you'll be pullin' down all the#s.

Yup, its proven that "status" is probably the most attractive thing to a woman.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I know you guys have been patient for this, so I'm finally putting up some pics from the wedding that most of you know about already. As of November 22nd, me and refraction are indeed brothers in law, and I am now married to Raefraction.:D:P Some of these pics need just a bit of eplanation, so I'll do my best.:naughty:

Pictures (in order from left to right):

1. Raefraction and her dad (also refraction's dad :)) with the three bidesmaids in front. The middle one is my daughter.
  2. Me and Rae signing the register just after the ceremony.
  3. Me and Rae in the garden outside just after the ceremony.
  4. Me and refraction at the reception later on.

wedding1jw7.th.jpg wedding2qy1.th.jpg wedding3co9.th.jpg wedding4nf8.th.jpg

Now for the explanation of the next three pics. The first two was our wedding cake, which had a theme of the bride and groom sitting on opposites sides of computer screens, as if they were chatting online to each other (which actually used real screen shots of skype we had taken while talking online together when I was still in New York). The third pic is me and refraction holding the screen from the cake (which you will notice has a PCSX2 logo on it.:P)

cake1wb2.th.jpg cake2ad1.th.jpg cake3xs1.th.jpg

Moving on, we took our honeymoon in London, and in true yankee fashion, I made it a point to see all the tourist stuff there was. :) So, here's the rundown of those pics (there are 7 of those in total).

1. Rae outside Baker Street Station next to a statue of Sherlock Holmes.:P
  2. We went on the London Eye, and this was our view of Big Ben and the Houses Of Parliament from up there.
  3. At the Tower Of London, Rae took this pic of me next to an "armed guard".:P
  4. Rae snuck the camera on me when we were near Big Ben.
  5. Me at a phone booth in Central London (notice the Union Jack hat she bought and made me wear.)
  6. Me at Buckingham Palace.
  7. View from inside the London Underground (which is always conveniently packed.:P)

london1ls0.th.jpg london2re9.th.jpg london3ye2.th.jpg london4yq1.th.jpg london5fz7.th.jpg london6ss9.th.jpg london7jr9.th.jpg

The next seven pics are from outside (and one inside) Sony Computer Entertainment in London. As a team member for a project which emulates a Sony console, it only seemed natural to stop there. The last two are each of us with a Sack Boy figurine. She seemed to like him more than me.:o

scee1cd6.th.jpg scee2yx2.th.jpg scee3sr3.th.jpg scee4ul1.th.jpg scee5mh4.th.jpg scee6th8.th.jpg scee7eq5.th.jpg

We finished up our honeymoon in Cambridge, where her and her friend Gina (the one in the last pic with me) convinced me to "punt", which is essentially using a long pole to push a boat down a shallow river (we were on the River Cam) and also use the pole to steer with (sort of like a rudder). Apparently, I did pretty well for my first time, though I think if I punt again in the future, I'll just stick to football.:P

cambridge1sl1.th.jpg

Side note: there will be a youtube video of the wedding (I'm currently in process of capturing and converting it).

Edited by General Plot

But Gryph. Maaaaaan. Perhaps you think too much when your out. Too analytical. Too stuck in your head... Am I wrong? I wonder... how do you act when you get some drink in you...

You are not wrong. I act more normal with some drink in me.