Post your picture (UPDATE!)

But Gryph. Maaaaaan. Perhaps you think too much when your out. Too analytical. Too stuck in your head... Am I wrong? I wonder... how do you act when you get some drink in you...

You are not wrong. I act more normal with some drink in me.

Just dont be taking beer home with ya! It wil ruin your s=hit if you start to enjoy it all the time.

Wow! You're married! Congratulations my friend. What's it like?

It's a good feeling to know we've finally made it this far. It's certainly taken long enough. I only have one hurdle left to deal with, which is getting the marriage visa. I called to set up an appointment, but they don't have any open slots til January. At least once I've done this one, I won't have to hassle with any immigration stuff for a couple years.

Good luck with it plot, it makes a change from it been eastern european fags and assholes, on my community service there are as many foreigners as there are regular brits. (community service is what you are given if you commit a crime)

• 2 weeks later...
Good luck with it plot, it makes a change from it been eastern european fags and assholes, on my community service there are as many foreigners as there are regular brits. (community service is what you are given if you commit a crime)

Well, no need to worry about seeing me in any community service. I don't plan on breaking any laws, as I've got too much to lose. Just about any legal infraction can cause me to violate my visa and be deported back to the US, so I'm certainly not looking to do that.:) Thanks.:devilboy: