How happy are you right now?

Alpha

Happiness Scale  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I was gonna ask that too.

I fluctuate alot but i probably always remain between about 7-10, There are a few things bothering me right now, but all i have to do is quit being lazy and do something about it so im not too worried about it, ill get to it eventually.

7-8

Got into the college I wanted to today, but received a lot of projects from my statistics class also. School is almost over as well though which means a lot more free time to do stuff.

No option for 1-9? My mood's been fluctuating badly lately.

I think I just need something new in my life.

7-8, I could be better but I have little reason to complain. School is over, I'm on my way to medical school (even though its not my #1 choice), and things are going relatively well now. I'm not interested in pursuing any romantic relationships at the moment but that will probably change once I move in a few months.

9 cause I just got suspended -_- w000

Please explain why you were suspended. And do you mean suspended from school?

yeah from school lol, vice principal canceled his date with his wife to go to a bar with the guys and i started laughing with my friends and he put his hand on me and i called him a fag and he suspended me

8-9 Almost done with High school but it means the end of a routine I've been doing for most of my life. So I'm not completely happy but the future possibilities in the summer make up for it.