Friday the 13th

Robert

What happened to you today?

For me, work was good except our oldest computer system for which I am the programmer, the server died with an unfixable error. The system isn't used much now, so R.I.P. to that.

I am getting the flu.

The cat jumped in the window to get its dinner and accidently stabbed me in the thumb with its claw (it hurt).

Then I couldn't connect to 1emulation for about 3 hours for no reason, while trying things, the computer suddenly crashed. Total mystery. It has never crashed like that before. Ever.

The IP address I was using turned out to be blacklisted, only a total moron would block a dynamic IP. Had to reboot the modem.

You unblacklisted your old IP from the ban lists, yes?

Nothig bad has happened to me. No wait... I had this java program that worked perfectly yesterday, and refused to work today. A total mystery as well.

There is no way for me to affect those idiotic lists. But, when I reboot my modem, I get a new IP.

It means I can escape IP banning, but sometimes it can land me in trouble, as what happened today.

There is no way for me to affect those idiotic lists. But, when I reboot my modem, I get a new IP.

It means I can escape IP banning, but sometimes it can land me in trouble, as what happened today.

Ah, right. My brain doesn't seem to function today. :/

I used to have a dynamic IP as well, but that was many years ago.

I had the best defense: Sleep till noon. Now, half an hour later, I'm sitting happily at my computer hoping to go to Target later to make use of some gift cards.

There really is something to be said for sleeping in.

Today was the most BORING DAY EVER!!!!!!!! I feel asleep on the train but luckily i didnt miss my stop :o My sis decided to give me money spontaneously so im not too mad, and Now i am home and i finally have peace to Play my new addiction, Gunbound ;)

Add me. My ID is GoRDoOnE i recently started but im gettin used to it.