Farewell, folks!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang. Take care mate, and keep your head down. Posting while dead is a feat that hasn't been succesfully done yet, and we can't afford to lose people.

So, good luck and good hunting!

I'm joining the Israeli Army on Sunday. I barely write here nowadays, so you probably won't feel it, but I think my veteran status should grant me the right to open a thread about it.

do me a favor.

try not to kill any innocents.

I second that.

But you can blast the suicide bombers. Go ahead pls.

I'm joining the Israeli Army on Sunday. I barely write here nowadays, so you probably won't feel it, but I think my veteran status should grant me the right to open a thread about it.

Just make sure you come back alive and whole.

do me a favor.

try not to kill any innocents.

I don't kill innocents. Standing in my way is a crime Punishable by the Death Penalty :thumbsup1:

in that case i should expect quite a few deaths.

Being a former war survivor all I can say it that war will change you if you let it. Once you kill someone it will change you forever. Try to avoid it unless your life is on the line. Hope you serve your country well and live to tell about your journeys.