Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

WEEK 3 | Save 1Emulation from Carl's Weekly Destruction!

This is WEEK 3 of Carl's path to annihilate 1Emulation.

Fortunately, there wasn't that much destruction this week. But does it matter? :thumbsup1:

carlsdestructionwj2.png

Learn how to save 1Emulation from Carl's Weekly Destruction by contributing more ideas for our future success.

Wait... if he works in a morgue... why is he wearing a Best Buy employee shirt? :thumbsup1: And why's his finger red? Carl sure has an odd way of drawing things...

Wait... if he works in a morgue... why is he wearing a Best Buy employee shirt? :thumbsup1: And why's his finger red? Carl sure has an odd way of drawing things...

Cinder doesn't work in the Morgue... he's visiting the morgue. I don't know why Cinder's finger is red.

Cinder doesn't work in the Morgue... he's visiting the morgue. I don't know why Cinder's finger is red.

Woops, guess I read that wrong. And maybe Cinder's finger is filling up with blood, so when Carl pulls it he'll get sprayed? Just an idea. :P

This is getting cheesier by the minute.

Heineken's, Best buy, Morgue, Dead Corpse's, Red finger... Oh Snapz we're all going to hell :)

Ugh! I'd certainly turn gay before I ever worked at Best Buy!