guess who's on Idol Tonight This week!

Guest mornok

Guest mornok

Hey guy's! Are you watching the Idol Tonight Show? It's the pre-show of the American Idol! they called it the show before the show! Well I am just excited to see the guest this 25th! personalities like Season 3 finalist Leah LaBelle, Fashion expert Nole Marin and TV Guide Magazine Senior Writer Shawna Malcom. I sure they will be having an exclussive interview with the performers!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guy's! Are you watching the Idol Tonight Show? It's the pre-show of the American Idol! they called it the show before the show! Well I am just excited to see the guest this 25th! personalities like Season 3 finalist Leah LaBelle, Fashion expert Nole Marin and TV Guide Magazine Senior Writer Shawna Malcom. I sure they will be having an exclussive interview with the performers!

Killer first impression.

:D

I've watched the show a couple times and found it quite entertaining. There is no need to insult mornok, and infact the guy who I want to win is the one who has the grey/black hair and looks 45, but is really 28 or around there. :D

The only reason I like American Idol is because they show off people who you know, actually have singing skills, only to have them degrade afterwards when getting signed and becoming all fake popstar. Shiet, Kelly Clarkson can sing, and it's good she's slowly taking control of her career now. Before they were writing all her songs and she just sang them, now she's taking a crack at song writing. Her last album was half written by her if I recall.