RPG World 3

Ghede is standing in front of Shemesh in the top level of the tower. Mondo and Flyrin are standing behind him, making themselves as invisible as possible.

"So, what are you insect doing in my tower?" Shemesh welcomes the thives.

"Tell me everything you know about the susitas!" Ghede commands. "Whay makes you think I will do it?" Shemesh replies. Ghede demonstrates. "STEAL" he sais, and Shemesh's robe teleports to Ghede's hands. Shemesh stands in is underwear.

"SELL" Ghede says. A voice replies: "Your EBuy account as been disabled to the request of the honorable saga Shemesh."

"You can do it?" Ghede is shocked. "Everyone are afraid of me." Shemesh answers. "RETURN" he commands, and the robe teleports back on his body.

"Now, what will I do with you?..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Racid and Ryla returned to the ruins. Racid leaded to a trapdoor in the middle of the area. "This is... was the secret records room. What we seek must be there."

They enter the door. The climb down a ladder and reach a dark room. Suddenly, giant computer screen is lightened. The computer speaks. "Please prove that you truly are a ranger. Recite the moto of the ranger."

"No problem." Racid says, and begins to recite.

[Please forgive me guys. I just couldn't resist.]

"In the Eyes of a Ranger, the unsuspecting stranger,

had better know the truth of wrong from right.

'Cause the eyes of the Ranger are upon you, any wrong you do he's gonna see.

When you're in Texas, look behind you, 'cause that's where the Ranger's gonna be."

"Texas?" Ryla asks. "Don't ask..." Racid answers.

"Confirmed." The computer speaks. "You are now granted access to the rangers database."

To be continued...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for this being short, but I didn't really have much time to write this today since I was wrapped up in a video game on accident (stupid rpg). so oops

--------------------------------------------------------

Racid and Ryla walked into the archives of the ranger database. Ryla looked at all the books and said in awe, "wow, who wrote all of these?"

Racid answered, "A record is created when a young teenager becomes a ranger. just about everyone in my tribe is recorded in here."

Ryla asked, "are you in here?"

Racid looked down and replied, "no. My brother just became a ranger before...that day. I was to become a ranger a year later. Unfortunately, the last elder died as well as my tribe...." He looked at Ryla. "I know I can create my own. But...it's not the right thing to do. I have too much respect for my tribe to do something like that.."

He paused for a moment, and said, "Anyways, we have to get going."

----------------------------

Two pages. Go us.

((EeeeeeeEEEeeeEEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEEEERG.... Entry... ah, what the hell...?))

Lucius falls out of a tree somewhere in the forest, apparently having been asleep. "Ow!" He sits up, rubs his head, and looks around. He gets up, kinda slow, and streches, looking up at the tree from which he fell.

Edited by Human-Bahmaut

Will implement later...I'm going to try using a free mode battle for this scene. Excuse me if what I say is incorrect.

-------------------------------------

Slacil ran out of the town in the general direction, hoping that the townspeople were slowing Grimle down so he would be able to catch up to him. As he continued onward, he noticed a few dead bodies along the way, fearing that Grimle might have gotten away. He stopped in the outskirt of a forest when he saw far in the distance a figure in the process of slaying three towns people. Just as Grimle finished the last townsperson, Slacil reached him and drew his HC-520 Rifle.

Grimle turmed around holding his bloody sword and said, "ah...the little hero from the town. Did you come here to avenge that pathetic man who saved your pitiful life?"

Slacil didn't respond and merely responded by firing at Grimle.

Grimle deflected the bullets with his sword. "Please, as if using projectiles will work against me. I"ll tell you what, just because I"m nice and all, I won't use my sword to kill you. My bare hands will suffice enough."

Without warning, Grimle rushed forward with amazing agility. Slacil tried to keep up and fired blindly at positions he thought Grimle was. Grimle rushed from the side and gave Slacil a devastating blow to the head. Slacil staggered and hit the ground, dropping his HC-520 rifle in the process. He got up and ran forward trying to hit Grimle, throwing blow after blow. Grimle dodged them all effortlessly. After throwing a punch directed at Grimles head, Slacil left himself open as Grimle grabbed his arm and gave a blow to his stomach. Slacil coughed and grunted in pain as Grimle proceeded to throw a punch at Slacil. Slacil flew back from the impact of the blow, but before he hit the ground, Grimle grabbed a part of his suit and held him up.

"Pathetic...." Grimle speculated, "Without your weapons, you're helpless. I should just rid of you now, but you're too weak to kill to have any satisfaction for myself."

He threw Slacil roughly into a tree and began to walk away.

"...dammit.." Slacil muttered softly "I hate you.."

Grimle laughed and said, "Get Stronger. Maybe then I'll get more satisfaction in killing you.". He proceeded to walk away.

Slacil laid there barely hanging on to consciousness and finally, everything went to black.

--------------------------------------------------

Racid and Ryla reached a large chamber-room. In the middle of the chamber was a large crystal. Racid pointed to the crystal and explained, "See, that's the status of the other realm. Right now, it's the color red because there's danger that lurks on the other side. Until Roger defeats that danger, which could take a long time, we have to check back frequently to check the status."

Ryla asked, "Well, why can't you just move it to the upper level?"

Racid said, "It most likely would get stolen then...or something."

He shrugged and said, "With this current world crisis going on, I'm not sure how we can look for both the susitas and care for the guarding of this land. We can only hope.."

---------------------------------------------------

Alos travled to the town's shop to some supplies. He wanted to go with Nelfag, but Nelfag told him that he might intimidate some of the people in the bar, and prevent them from getting information about Ghede. Alos noticed that Nelfag was doing most of the work, and he didn't mind it since he was used to doing the minor things. He paid for the supplies and started his way back to the tavern to wait outside for Nelfag. As he reached the tavern, he noticed a lot of blood on the ground. He looked inside and saw Nelfag fighting a Hellspawn. He rushed inside to help Nelfag defeat the beast....

----------------------------------------------------

To be continued..I'll finish the battle later.

Human-Bahmaut, please post Lucius's profile, O.K? You don't have to post it all now, but please hurry up and tell us his class and main weapons.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Beneath Shemesh's tower, there is a torture chamber. Inside the torture chamber, three thives are imprisoned.

"I knew this was a bad idea!" Flyrin cries. "But would you listen to me? Nooooooooo. 'I have a plan' you said. Yea, right."

Ghede silences him. "I hear footsteps. I think he is coming."

Shemesh opens the door. Ghede offers him. "If you pay me up, I can help you."

Shemesh laughs. "You think I need your help?"

Ghede explains. I know Roger and Ryla don't trust me anymore, but I'm still the leader of the thives guild."

Shemesh laughs harder. "I don't need your help. Let me summon my assistant. Sasi!!!"

A man enters the door. Ghede stares at him.

Ghede stares at himself...

To be continued...

((Look harder. xD Someone told me that, not sure who, when I was looking for the attack button and couldn't find it. His profile is in my signature. If thats not what you want, then give me a form or something, ok?))

Human-Bahmaut, this is the stats temlpate:

Name: ___

Class: ___

HP: __/__

MP: __/__

Weapons:

I)___

II)___

Skills:

I)___

II)___

Auras:

I)___

II)___

Items:

I)___

II)___

Money: ____

Current Status: ____

Anyways, on with the story:

------------------------------------------------

Racid and Ryla exited the library. They hear a sound. They rush to it's source. They look down.

Racid thinks loud. "Hypothetically, If a wizard falls in the forest and there is nobody around does it make a sound?".

Ryla replies. "But the mage heard it, and we where there to hear it also, and..."

Racid cuts her off. "I said hypothetically..."

-------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...

Name: Lucius

Class: Rune Mage

HP: __/__

MP: __/__

Weapons:

I) Quarter Staff + 2

II) Short Sword + 1

Skills:

I)Rune Magic (About 5-15 MP a Rune, depending on what it is)

II)Manipulation of his aura. (Depends on the task... 1 MP every 5 - 10 pounds sound fair?)

Auras:

I)Holy Aura - Protection from vampire bites, and deteriorates undead as they near him.

II)___

Items:

I) ___

II)Rune Book - Reduces High Runes (15 MP + Runes) by one fourth their cost, because he doesn't have to think so hard and remember them, but increases their casting time slightly, for looking them up.

Money: ___

Current Status: Slightly disoriented, with a small headache.

There wouldn't happen to be some sort of character making process, would there? Some kind of system or something? Oh, and hows that?

-----------------------------------------------------------

((Didn't I have him standing?))

"Its true, he did." He nods. "Anyway, yes, he would. Whether it is to our knowledge or not, the sound would have been there. Just like you can't see what is behind you. You can't see it, but you know it is there."

Yeah, wasn't it said 'no stats'?

I've been thinking we should ditch the stats system in a while since our battles are going more into free style mode. I wrote a bad one but I think it gives way more room for battles and stuff. Sure the skills can stay and stuff. One reason we did the stats system was for battles and so it was easier to tell the state of using other characters. I don't know.