RPG World 3

Lot's of new memebers have joined since we abandoned RPG Wolrd 2, so I think it is a good idea to give it another chance.

*************IMPORTANT**************************

http://rpgworld1e.tripod.com is the official site of RPG World.

If you want to edit it, go to tripod.com, and log in with:

username: rpgworld1e

password: iloveroleplaying

Don't forget to press the "publish" button when you are finished.

The character profiles will be posted there.

It started in the first RPG World, and continued in the second RPG World(this link also contains a brief of the first RPG World). Now the saga continues.

Here is a brief of the RPG World 2:

Slacil(Disoblige's character) and Roger(someboddy's character) where thrown by Shemesh to a Fantasy land where Humans and Monsters co-exist. They joined a king named Daglo in is fight against the wizard-king Zolgan. Zolgan used mind controll to make Daglo's people his soldiers. He managed to mind controll Slacil. Since Daglo and his people wheren't warriros, they decided to send Roger to stop Zolgan.

Qyll(also Disoblige's character), a rural hunter, lost his village and his best friend, the minotaur Lamta, to Zolgan. He took an oath to revenge Zolgan. He teamed up with Roger, and they traveled together and reached to a town not affected by Zolgan's mind controll spell. There, their equipment was stolen by a thief named Ghede(OverlordMondo's character). Ghede convinced them to let him join, and in returm, he told them how to to protect themselves from Zolgan's mind controll.

They reached Zolgan's castle, and Ghede managed to steal Zolgan's concentrating pendant™, which allowed him to mind controll more than one person at a time. Zolgan sent Slacil to fight the adventurers. Eventually, Slacil breaks free and uses a forbidden technique to defeat Zolgan. However, this came with a great cost - Slacil was banished from the mortal's world.

After defeating Zolgan, Qyll helps Roger to return to his world. Ghede deciedes to join Roger. They go the Wylma, Slacil's hometown, to tell Slacil's girlfriend, Ryla(Another one of Diso's characters) about Slacil's fate, and to rescue it from Shemesh's grasp. On their way, they found out that Shemesh set a reward on Slacil and Roger's heads, 100,000 credits each.

They reached Wylma, saved Ryla, and killed Shemesh. Shemesh is not dead though, since he cannot be killed, so he reborn in his tower. The heroes discovered a secret lab where the second Susita is supposed to be, but that was a trap. They managed to escape to Maldi, the home town of the thives guild.

Rogelr and Ryla enrolled to the thieves guild. The three advanturers go on a thieves guild mission to retrive a magical amulet from the castle of Nalfag. Ghede doublecrosses them with his friend Zyq, head of the thieves guild. When Ghede finds out that Zyq want's to kill Roger and Ryla, he tries to stop him, but Zyq shoots an anaesthesia arrow at him. After that, Ghede wakes up and manages kill Zyq and take over the guild. Ghede continues in the great operation that have something to do with the Susita.

Roger and Ryla break into the thieves guild, and find out that Ghede is one of Zyq's top soldiers, and that Nelfag is Zyq's half borther, so they decide to attack Ghede and the guild. They team up with a robot named Alos, whose former companions where killed by the thives guild.

Meanwhile, Nelfag and his assassins attack the thives. Three policeman joined the battle, but they where killed. Nelfag made it to the guild and placed some traps there.

Nelfag and his men team up with Roger and Ryle, and they start tracking Ghede in order to kill him.

In the meanwhile, Slacil watches the heros from the afterlife.

Note that Ghede is still enemy of Shemesh, since they are both after the Susita.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, that was long.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A dark room, filled with glowing computer screens. Two men are standing in front of each other. Their face can not be seen.

"Sir, Roy should have reported two hours ago."

"That's bad, Gordon. We recived reports that Maldi is on fire. Get Racid on the line"

A voice is heard throu the communicator.

"You have orders, sir?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A green forest. Few deers are eating grass. A rabbit is looking at them from the bushes. Serenity.

Suddenly, a strong, white light. The animals run away. 5 people are standing in the forest. A tall, tough-looking man, wearing a leather armour. A young woman in traveling shirt and skirt. A slim man in black robes. Two veiled men in black outfits.

The woman throws up. "Don't worry." says the tall man. "The first teleportations are always the hardest". The woman nods nods.

"This is the closest we can teleport without him noticing us." says the man in the black robes. "We will have to make it on foot from here".

They start walking...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Clouds are everywhere. One man is standing on one of them, staring at a necklace.

"I have an offer you can't refuse..." A voice is heard from no where.

"Who is this?" says the man.

"My name is not important." replays the voice. "You want to interfere in the mortal realms. I can provide you with that service, but it will cost you..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my archaic writing. Since this is the prolog, I think it should be written like that.

We're starting this again huh.. alright I'll continue one of the story lines.

------------------

"...an offer?..." Slacil stood up and asked.

"Yes.. I noticed your sadness, and I wish to point out a certain path you can take that will allow you to travel back to the mortal world..despite the circumstance that you used a forbidden technique.."

Slacil thought for a moment, "..You said this would cost me greatly...how so?"

"That cannot be revealed. You must be prepared to make the decision when you reached the end of that path. All I can tell you is that it will change your life back on the world completely..."

Slacil sat back down, "....is that worth it?...I can help but what use of it if I'm not prepared to make that choice."

Slacil buried his face in his hands, "What should I do?"

"Although you can wallow here in despair...watching your comrades march aimlessly..perhaps even to their deaths, I must tell you that you must make this decision quickly, for you can not waste must time as relentless evil is approaching and will take your chance away if you linger too long."

Slacil looked up at the hooded being, "Perhaps...I have to think about it" and he stared back down at the necklace Ryla gave him.

------------------------

It was nightfall, and the party was resting. Nalfag and his two fellow assassins moved away from the party to discuss some things.

After a while, Benta, one of the assassins, piped up, "My lord. What are our plans in this land?"

Nalfag said, "We're to travel to the town of Kalat to visit a prophet there. It is there we can find out more information about the Susitas."

Wun muttered, "Perhaps we should travel to the other assassin guilds around here and round up some help. With the traitor Ghede roaming around as well as Shemesh, we have to be prepared for the worst."

Nalfag bowed his head, "Yes...we have to warn as many leaders as we can to prepare an army..."

Benta asked, "What about this group of travelers? Do you think they'll be able to stop Shemesh as well as Ghede?"

Nalfag turned around and looked at them, "We better hope so. If they don't, the whole world is lost..."

Rogel kneels, inspecting the ground.

"Deers, foxes, even tigers. All the tracks are leading west."

"So..." Nelfag asks impatiently. "What's so special about it?"

"They all seem to be escaping of something" the Ranger replays. "Few natural things in those areas can terrorize Tigers"

"All animals are afraid of magic" Ryla contributes to the conversation. "I will scan the area for magical auras."

Ryla sits on the ground and starts enchanting. Her eyes turn silver, and her hair flutters, even though there is no wind. After a couple of minutes she stans up.

"I sense a ritual east of here. I belive it is a ceremony for opening a port the the elemental realm of wind."

Roger's face are turning white. "Nelfag, what is the name of this forest again?" he asks.

"This is Bersheva forest." The assassin lord replays. "I always thought Rangers are familiar with the land hey where are you going?"

Roger was dashing east an an amazing speed.

"Ryla, go after him." Nelfag orders. "We... we have something to do here first. We will find you."

"Wait, where are you going?" Ryla asks, confused. "There is no time to waste!!!" Nelfag urges the sorceress. Ryla, still confused, starts running after Roger.

Nelfag and the two assassins start walking north, in the direction of Kalat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A police squad is standing edge of the forest. One of them is looking at a small metalic device. "Commander Racid, according to the scanner, there is an abnormal activity within this forest", he says.

"This is where the trail leads us." replies the commander. "I heard a story about this place in my childhood, but I can't recall it. Proceed with caution."

The troop enters Bersheva forest.

The picture blurs.

"I have a strange feeling about this forest." Slacil says.

"It has something to do with your friend's past." a voice replies.

"Tell me what it is!" Slacil yells.

"Patience." the voice replies. "The sacrifice you made only lets you to interfere once. Save it for when it needed."

--------------------

Slacil walked through the forest noticing the beautiful and peaceful environment..

"I don't understand" Slacil said "If this had to do with my friend's past, that means something onimous is about to happen. But what am I supposed to do when that thing comes?"

"You don't need do anything" The voice replies "Your only objective is to observe and try to understand..."

Slacil came upon a small village and noticed a small village celebration. He noted that the people had similar features to Roger. The chief began his speech when suddenly, the flames expired. Slacil looked cautiously around and saw a bizarre beast surrounded by furious gusts of wind approach the town. The town started to panic as everyone scrambled for safety.

Slacil noticed a small girl wailing for help. Slacil moved forward to help, drawing his gun and shooting repeatingly at the monster. He gave a small grunt of surprise to find his shots ineffective on the beast. He rushed forward to grab the girl...but his arms went right through her. Horrified, Slacil watched helplessly as the beast moved in the girl's direction threatening to crush her....

"Why...?" Slacil asked in despair, "Why do I have to see this?...unable to help or do anything.. why...?"

"Perhaps" The voice rang "Perhaps I am trying to teach you more than you know...Please be strong and continue to watch.."

-----------------------------------

"not again.." Roger muttered with his teeth gritted as he rushed towards the place he knew all too well. "not again..."

Ryla tried to follow Roger, but he was too fast for her. Out of breath, she decided to rest and hoped that she would be able to catch up to Roger.

Meanwhile, two men observed her from the shrubbery. One of them picked up a radio and asked, "Should we move in?"

"Negative. We need to wait for all the pieces to fit together..."

Elsewhere, A portal opened...a robot walked through it.

"Where is everyone?" Alos questioned. "I thought I followed them in there."

Alos checked his surroundings and found he was in a junkyard.

"Hmm my sensors indicate no lifeforms nearby, I suppose I have to get out of here."

Slacil saw the great battle between the Hertselia-Pituach tribe and the beast. Hundreds of rangers, armed with swords and bows, attacked the tremendous moster, But all their effort where in vain. Their weapons could not harm the creature.

In an act of despair, the tribe's elder reached out of his body. Slacil saw his spirit gathering the the essence of the rangers, forming it into a sword. Then he called to one of the rangers.

"Amos, you are the mightiest ranger of our tribe." he said. "Come and take this sword, for only than you will be able to defeat the beast."

Amos took the sword, and used it to strike the beast. The creature screamed and die. The rangers where happy for defeating the beast, but than the elder spoke.

"The danger is not over yet. This beast came from the elemental realm of wind. The border between our realm and the elemental realm of wind is weak here, in the Bersheva forest. Monsters will always try to pass there. We must place a guard there. The sword I gave Amos can only be wielded by an Hertselia-Pituach ranger, so the guard must be one of our people. I will cast a spell to ensure that when the guard can no longer function, fate will bring another ranger to replace him."

The elder said the magical words, and died. The mighty ranger Amos volunteered to be the first guard. The others prepared to the funeral of their elder, and all the people the monster killed.

The world blurred, and Slacil is returned to the afterlife realm.

"Roger said he is the last ranger of his tribe..." he thinks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ghede and his two subordinates, Mondo and Flyrin, are standing in the ruins of a city. They mumble magical words, and a white rift is opened. An old man with a glowing sword is standing there, his back is facing to the thieves.

"I figured there will be a guard." Ghede says. "But why ain't he facing toward us, the intruders?"

"Who cares?" Flyrind replys, and throws a knife. The guard hears thier voices and turns around, so the knife only hits his arm, wounding him. He stumbles out of the portal, and falls on the ground.

Two groups enters the ruins. Slacil and Ryle enter from the west, Racid and 3 cops from the south.

"Father!!!!!!" Roger yells, and runs to the old man.

"Step aside, Roger." Ghede commands. "I'm taking the susita."

"There is no susita in there, fool." Roger says. "Don't play games with me, ranger!" Ghede yells. "I know the Hertselia-Pituach is guarding the susiatas."

"True," Roger replies. "But this case is different. We place a guard here against the mosters on the other side. Now that my father is dying, I shall take his sword and his position. But I'm afraid that I am the last. After I'm dead, no one can replace me, for I am the last of my tribe..."

Roger's father uses his last strength to whisper. "Roger, cut off that last ranger bullshit! You know your younger borher is still alive."

"I do not trust him." Roger replies. "He is a good for nothing, and he abandoned the tribe."

"Now that wasn't nice!" Racid suddenly says. "I can take care of this job after you die."

Everyone stare at Racid. "Who are you?" Ryla asks, confused.

Racid don't pay attention. He continues: "So I joined the police. So what? I havn't forgot my ranger skills. And let's not forget - I have way better chances to continue the dynasty than you, if you know what I - hey, where are you going!?"

When Ghede realized the police is here, he started running. Racid drawed a small metalic box. he pressed a button, and a cable with a tooth flew from the box. The cable spinned around Ghede's legs, causing him to fall. Racid pressed another button and the cable pulled Ghede. "No one is running away from me!" Racid boasts.

Suddenly, a roar comes out of the portal. "Well, I got to go!" says Roger. "Ryla, bring my father to the town, and find him a healer, will you? And Racid, please try not to interrupt, O.K.? I shouldn't be doing it, but I'm... I'm trusting you. Happy?"

Roger jumps into the rift. "Ryla, close it!" he shouts. Ryla pronounces the magical words, and the portal closes. "Goodbye, Roger." she whispers.

Racid looks around. Ghede and the other thives have disappeared. "Not again!" he screams. "I hate it when they get away!!!".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, that was long. But I had to do it in one sequence. Anyways, Racid is my new character. I will post his stats later.

hmm I like where this is going. We have 4-5 storylines to cover. Kinda tough...heh. I'll always be covering Slacil myself though. Also, we haven't had any battles in a while, let's break that a bit...

-----------------------------

Nelfag and the others reached the city of Kalat and entered the guild. He ordered his two companions to stay behind while he entered the leader's domain. He bowed towards the hooded figure and said, "Aladax, I come here to request for help."

Aladax replied, "What kind of help?"

Nelfag explained, "A evil sage by the name of Shemesh as well as a top ranked thief named Ghede are both pursuing the Susitas. I'm asking you to help me warn the other guilds as well as other groups to help mobilize an army."

Aladax said, "What does it matter Nelfag? Even if we assemble a large army, it will be not compare to the strength of the Susitas."

Nelfag looked at Aladax at surprise, "Why are you talking as if we had already lost? If there is a small strand of hope, we have to grasp it."

Aladax chuckled, "hehehe...you negligent fool..."

Nelfag narrowed his eyes and was about to draw his katana when he heard two cries behind him. "Damn it! What has happened to you Aladax?"

Aladax's body however, bursts into green flames as a dark knight appeared in its place. "Don't waste your time assassin. We know of your plans and you won't succeed in your pitiful attempts to stop us. Try all you want. Nothing will stop us from getting the Susitas."

With a laugh, the green flames disappeared as well as the dark knight.

Suddenly, the room started to flicker before Nelfag's eyes. The true state of the room was revealed as Nelfag saw Aladax's body as well as many assassins dead on the ground.

Nelfag slammed his fist into the ground "Dammit! Shemesh I will have my revenge!"

Hearing metallic steps behind him, Nelfag quickly drew his Katana and twirled around. The robot quickly caught the blade in his hands and disarmed Nelfag.

"Peace, Nelfag. Do you not remember me? I am Alos."

Nelfag said, "You..How did you get here? I thought you were still in the town of Maldi"

"I followed you through that portal since I was allieged to Roger and Ryla."

Nelfag said, "ah...then why did you come here?"

"I saw you and followed you. I saw what happened and regretted not able to stop the killing of your companions. I'm offering my help to you to help warn the other cities and towns."

Nelfag thought for a moment, "Very well. Let us go."

Together, they left the destroyed assassins guild hoping that their attempts will prove more succesful in the other towns.

Slacil was teleported to a bright temple.

He asked, "Where am I now?"

The voice answers, "You are in the temple of X`darxl. When you complete the challenge here, you will be teleported to the final path to reaching the mortal world."

Slacil said, "I see...Then...I better get started"

Slacil walked through the doorways of the temple and was intercepted by a monk.

The monk asked "Do you wish to enter our temple and undertake our challenge?"

Slacil thought for a moment, clenching the necklace in his hand, "Yes I will accept."

The monk bowed, "very well, please enter the doorway on your left."

The doorway opened and Slacil stepped through it. The door closed behind him, and he took out his HC-520 Rifle. He looked at the inscriptions on the wall which read, "What is hopelessness?" A few minutes later, Slacil was teleported to his town, only the town was being attacked and was enflamed.

"...God...my home..being destroyed the same way I saw it..What am I supposed to do?"

A voice rang out "You couldn't do anything before because you were only a child and did not understand. A chance to make a difference is being offered to you. Even facing tremendous odds, there is a chance to succeed..."

Slacil looked around and sighed, "OK..even if I have to face this again, I have the advantage of knowing what's going to come. I hope I have the strength to face them all....

Racid and Ryla helped Amos back to the village to find a healer. They quickly found one and left him there. Ryla went to the inn to rest while Racid went to report on the situtation through his communication wristlet. After some time later, he decided to go into the inn to talk to Ryla to get a better comprehension on his brother's sudden appearance.

He found Ryla sitting near a table with a glass of water. He ordered a small cup of coffee for himself and went over to sit by her.

"Hello" Racid said. "May I sit down?"

Ryla looked up at him and nodded.

Knowing not to jump into the subject quickly, Racid decided to take it slow at first. "So how are you coping with everything?"

Ryla sighed and replied, "It's hard...losing Slacil and now losing Roger, not knowing if I will ever see them again. Both of them were very close to me, and I really hope they're alright."

Racid said, "Yes..its hard being away from your loved ones. I was surprised to see Roger myself."

Ryla asked, "If I may ask something, why does Roger dislike you?"

Racid clentched his jaw and said, "Well, obviously it's because of something I did in the past. News of joining the police only increased his dislike towards me....well it's a pretty long story overall"

Ryla said, "I don't mind. I don't have anything to do since I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do without the guiding of Roger."

Racid tooked a sip of juice and took a death breath. "well..."

Roger stepped through the portal into the Elemental realm of wind. He was greeted with a thunderous roar of fury of the Wind Beast. He prepared himself and lifted up the Xztasl against the Wind Beast.

------------------Battle Start-----------------

R = Roger 500 HP | 45 mp | Xztasl (damage 100-135)

W = Wind Beast 1500 HP | 300 mp | Unknown

"Father...Elder Tsukae...I do this for you" Roger muttered.

Round 1

R = 500 HP 45 mp

W = 1500 HP 300 mp

R          W

Windbeast uses Galewind Blast (20 mp)

Roger Dodges and moves diagonally

Round 2

R = 500 HP 45 mp

W = 1500 HP 280 mp

R
            W

Windbeast moves forward

Roger moves forward

Round 3

R = 500 HP 45 mp

W = 1500 HP 280 mp

R
          W

Windbeast uses Galestorm Blast (20 mp)

Roger uses Manga slash at the beast (10 mp) but is slowed down by the Galestorm blast...(50 damage)

"Tch..I better be more careful.." Roger thought

Round 4

R = 450 HP 35 mp

W = 1500 HP 260 mp

R W

Windbeast uses slash (miss)

Roger Dodges and uses Ancient force strike (440 damage)

The wind beast roars in pain and prepares to strike again.

Round 5

R = 400 HP 35 mp

W = 1160 HP 260 mp

RW

Windbeast uses Galestorm fury (100 mp).

Winds began to pick up violently around the beast.

Roger looks and moves back.

"Hmm...It seems it has a shield around it meaning I can't use close attacks without feeling some pain. I better be careful now" Roger thought.

Round 6

R = 400 HP 35 mp

W = 1160 HP 160 mp

R  W

Roger uses long cut (10 mp)

The blast is repelled back at Roger at furious speeds! (65 damage)

Beast moves towards Roger

"What the hell? How can I hurt this monster if I cannot use neither close nor far ranged attacks. There must be something my father had done in his battle."

The Xstasl begans to radiant and vibrant in his hand... "hmm." Roger stares down at the sword. "What is happening...?"

R = 335 HP 25 mp

W = 1160 HP 160 mp

Battle to be continued....

---------------------------------------------

Set it up for you somebodddy since this is one of the major events of your character and his brother...and wow, I covered pretty much all the main and minor good characters. but our story is getting much more interesting in my opinion..

Like I promised, Racid's stats:

Character name:Racid

Class:Ranger/Cop

Hp: 300/300

Mp: 20/20

Wepons:

I)Grappling hook:

a)shoot(range 10 meter, damage 100-120, takes one turn to fold back)

b)whip(range 3 meter, damage 60-80, hits a radius of 150 degrees)

II)Police pistol (range 400 meter, damage 50-60, ammo 30/30)

Tech Skills:

I) Enemy grab(10 mp): After a shoot with the grappeling hook, uses another turn to pull the enemy. Enemy is motionless for the next two turns.

II) Slam(15 mp): After a shoot with the grappeling hook, slams the enemy onto a wall(damage 50-70)

Items:

I)Police badge: Used to show authority over civilians. Also used to command other policemen.

II)handcuffs(3 units)

Money: 6000 credits

Current Status: Great

On with the story:

Ryla and Racid are sitting in the inn. Racid starts telling the story of the conflict with his brother.

"It all began when we out tribe was attacked by Zmic soldiers. Imagine that - a force strong enough to defeat a tribe of rangers."

"Anyways, we were on the loosing side. Although already trained in the ways of the rangers, Roger and I were only children. We stood no chance, so we tried to escape. The stood on the path to safty, but then something happened."

"Roger saw his girlfriend, Sirel, raped by seven soldiers. The always reasoned Roger act recklessly for the first, and I belive last, time in his life. He ran to save her, but I knew he had no chance. To save his life, I used my grappling hook to drag him away."

"He have never forgiven me about it. After the attack was over, only the two of us left. Since Roger was the older brother, he claimed himself the leader of the tribe. Our father didn't count, since he was the guardian of the wind. After that, he banished me from the clan. He took the key to the susita and started calling himslef 'the last ranger', while I took another path and joined the police. We havn't seen each other until yesterday. We probably won't see each until he dies and I will have to replace him."

Ryla speaks in a sorrowful voice. "That's a sad story..."

"Yea." Racid replys. "Anyways, I need to repopulate the tribe. Wanna help?"

"What?!" Ryla is shocked. "No way!!!"

"I need to work on that line..." Racid ponders...

Roger stands in front of the monster, the sword is glowing in his hands. The sword speaks to him. "You must understand the way of the ranger to defeat the monster with me."

Roger thinks to himslef. "I followed the path of the ranger all my life. What am I doing wrong?"

Ghede and the two thives are standing at the forest. "I think we lost them." says Mondo.

"The susita is not in there." Ghede says. "I think we better pay a visit to that Shemesh guy." he says and start walking.

Mondo and Flyrin look at each other in terror, and start walking after their leader.

Well I'll try to do my best with this ranger stuff...

Slacil prepared his Hc-520 Rifle and began moving. He encountered 4 soldiers from Zmic and quickly took cover.

-----------------Battle Start------------

S = Slacil 400 HP | 30 mp | HC-520 Rifle 120-150 dmg

1 = Zmic Soldier 250 HP | 10 mp | TO-100 Rifle 75-100 dmg

2 = Zmic Soldier 250 HP | 10 mp | TO-100 Rifle 75-100 dmg

3 = Zmic Soldier 250 HP | 10 mp | TO-100 Rifle 75-100 dmg

4 = Zmic Soldier 250 HP | 10 mp | TO-100 Rifle 75-100 dmg

Round 1

S = 400 hp 30 mp

1 = 250 hp 10 mp

2 = 250 hp 10 mp

3 = 250 hp 10 mp

4 = 250 hp 10 mp

------
S|     |
 |___|
            3   4 
            1   2

Slacil Stays put

1 2 3 4 move

Round 2

S = 400 hp 30 mp

1 = 250 hp 10 mp

2 = 250 hp 10 mp

3 = 250 hp 10 mp

4 = 250 hp 10 mp

------
S|     |
 |___|
      3   4 
      1   2

Slacil prepares a Frag Grenade and holds it in his hand

1 2 3 4 move

Round 3

S = 400 hp 30 mp

1 = 250 hp 10 mp

2 = 250 hp 10 mp

3 = 250 hp 10 mp

4 = 250 hp 10 mp

------
S|     |
 |___|
 3   4
 1   2

Slacil throws the frag grenade

The grenade explodes and kills 1 and 3 (300 dmg)

2 4 move along the wall of the house

Round 4

S = 400 hp 30 mp

1 = Dead

2 = Dead

3 = 250 hp 10 mp

4 = 250 hp 10 mp

------
S|     |
 |___|
  2 4

Slacil moves

2 peeks out and shoots Slacil (80 dmg)

4 moves

Round 5

S = 320 hp 30 mp

1 = Dead

2 = Dead

3 = 250 hp 10 mp

4 = 250 hp 10 mp

------
 |     |
S|___|

Slacil uses tech skill charge shot

2 peeks out and shoots Slacil (80 dmg)

4 peeks out and shoots Slacil (75 dmg)

Round 5

S = 165 hp 30 mp

1 = Dead

2 = Dead

3 = 250 hp 10 mp

4 = 250 hp 10 mp

------
 |     |
S|___|

Slacil shoots 2 and the shot goes through 2 and hits 4! (480 dmg)

Victory!

--------------------------------

Slacil rummages through the dead bodies and finds some first aid kits. He uses one (200 hp) and continues on to defend his home.

-------------------------------

Roger couldn't understand what he was doing wrong. He followed the rules of his trade all his life, never once breaking them. As he was dodging multiple Galestorm Blasts from the Wind Beast, he decided to go through all the guidelines to see if he had forgot one. When he found nothing wrong, he decided to discover his faults...

"I wonder if my brother is the reason I can't use this sword...But That doesn't make sense. I am a Hertselia-Pituach Ranger. I should be able to use it as well...."

The sword shone and spoke again, "You are overlooking one the basic rules of the path"

Roger was hit by a blast (100 dmg) and as he laid on the floor, he was quickly thinking, "Which one? Is it I'm supposed to protect everyone? But I'm already doing it,"

As he stood up, he realized it, "Of course...My brother is the reason I cannot use this sword. My distaste for him is an obstacle to following the path of the Ranger. I'm supposed to be protecting everyone from evil, whether they like it or not. That is my purpose."

The sword spoke, "Excellent. You have learned..." and began to shine and vibrate in his hand.

Roger for the first time since he wielded the sword felt confident with the sword, as if he had used it so many times before.

"Alright wind beast, It's time for you to die!"

------------------------

Character name:Slacil

Class: Wanderer

Hp: 350/400

Mp: 30/30

Weapons:

I)PA Rifle (range 2000 meter, damage 300-350, charges 50/50)

II)HC-520 Rifle (range 600 meter, damage 120-150, charges 81/100)

III) Disable Grenade (range: Far as you can throw it. Disables lifeforms and machines)

IV) Frag Grenades (Range: As far as you can throw it! Damage 250-500)

Weapon skills:

I)Charge Lvl1: (charge for 1 round, damage x4)

Armor: Black Commando suit (5-20 AC)

Tech Skills:

I) Spread shot (5 mp) - damage to all enemies

Multiple shot (10 mp) - multiple damage to one enemy

II) Stealth (5 mp each turn) - Cloak. Can attack but does less damage. Enemies can't attack unless they contain radar.

Items:

I) Rifle Clip (100/100) 2x

II) Disable Grenades 3x

III) Frag Grenades 2x

Money: 2950 credits

-------------------------

Character name:Roger

Class:Ranger

Hp: 235/500

Mp: 45/45

Wepons:

I)Xstasl (damage 100-135)

II)Laser Bow (range 150 meter, damage 30-40, power cost 5 volts).

Tech Skills:

I) manga slice (10 mp): deal double damage on straight line,

and move from one end of the line to the second.

II) Long Cut (5 mp): half damage, but very long distance. can't move, but can hit multipile enemies.

III) Ancient Force Strike (50 HP): Uses life energy to

strike the enemy 4x than normal damage. Also reduces enemy damage by 60.

Auras:

I) Haste: double speed and double damage!

II) Farsight: See faraway

Items:

I)battery (power 490/500 volt)

II)volt box (250 volt)

Money: 3700 credits

Current Status: Struggling

------------------------------------------------------------

I think we can leave Roger alone for now, since he is fighting the monsters happily ever after.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Nelfag and alos enter the inn, and see Ryla sitting with a stranger. Nelfag looks at the stranger. "Who are you?" he asks.

"I'm the last ranger of the Hertselia-Pituach tribe." Racid replies.

"Oh, Roger, I haven't recognized you." Nlefag says. "You look younger. You know, I didn't thought you will use cosmetics..."

"Well, I'm making a change of image." Racid replies. "In addition to my new look, I want to be called Racid instead of Roger!"

Ryla is tired of this game. "Racid, stop this at once!" she commands.

Nelfag is confused. "Do you try to encourage of discourage him?"

The three thives are standing in front of a tall tower.

"That's the tower of Shemesh." Ghede says. "Lets get inside"

Flyrin is scared. "Are we sure we want to confront a wizard?" he asks the leader.

"Don't worry." Ghede calms him. "He is not a wizard. He is a saga." he says, and enters the tower.

Mondo and Flyrin follow him. Flyrin leans toward Mondo. "What's a saga?" he asks his pal. "A really powerful wizard." Mondo replies. Flyrin swallows a spit.

Ryla, Nelfag and racid are sitting around the table. Nelfag tries to catch up on the latest events. "So, you are Roger's younger brother? Where have you been all this time?" he asks. "Working for the police." Racid replies.

Nelfag starts sweating. He looks to the door. "Don't bother." Racid says. "I have a man there."

"Wow..." Ryla is amazed from the trap. "Wow?" Nelfag says. "That's the oldest trick in the book.". "Yes." Rlya answers. "But when it comes from him..."

Racid continues. "I will not arrest you, because I need your help finding that thief Ghede, and that Shemesh guy who tries to conquer the world instead of getting an honest job like a fast food restaurant owner. Help me, and I will register you as a state's witness."

"What do you cops have against us assassins anyways?" Nelfag defends his trade. "You guys are killing people for money." Racid answers. "But you cops are also getting paid to kill people." Nelfag argues. "Yes, but we have cool uniforms." Racid replies. "You think that makes the difference?" Nelfag is astonished. "It sure makes a difference to the ladies!" Racid responds...

To be continued...

-------------------------------------

Slacil, dispoing of many soldiers from attacking his hometown, was exhausted and took a moment to rest. He wondered when the next enemy wave would come. His ponderings came true when he heard a small whirring of a hovertank approaching. He quickly hid in the building out of sight before the tank could spot him.

---------------Battle Start-----------------

S = 400 HP | 15 mp | HC-520 Rifle 120-150 damage

T = Hovertank 1000 HP | 0 mp | Heavy Cannon 350-400 damage

Round 1

S = 400 HP 15 mp

T = Hovertank 1000 HP

__
       |  |     T
       |Sx                               
       |  |
        --

Slacil prepares a frag grenade

Hovertank moves

Round 2

S = 400 HP 15 mp

T = Hovertank 1000 HP

__
       |  |     
       |Sx     T                            
       |  |
        --

Slacil throws the grenade and it explodes under the tank 300 damage

Tank aims cannon at Slacil.

"Ah shoot! Should have used a disable grenade instead!"

Round 3

S = 400 HP 15 mp

T = Hovertank 700 HP

__
       |  |     
       |Sx     T                            
       |  |
        --

Slacil moves quickly out of the building

Tank fires cannon and Slacil gets caught in the blast radius. 350 damage...

--------Battle Halt-----------

Slacil flew and hit the ground hard. He heard the tank approaching fast and stopping by him with its gun concentrated on him. One officer came some time later and stared at Slacil as he groaned in pain on the ground.

"So..you thought you could defend your pitiful town from destruction did you?" The officer asked.

Slacil thought in surprise...I know that voice. It's Colonel Grimle He was my commander on that Hiram mission and it was because of him, I lost my good friend there...

"No answer huh?" Grimle said slowly..Without warning he shoved his foot into Slacil's face. "You know, its because of pathetic worms like you that I enjoy my job so much. Thinking that you can stop the might of the Zmic army and protect all the ones you love dear. Well, like the rest, it didn't work."

"dammit" Slacil thought. "I failed. I can no longer see my friends again or avenge the death of my family...I'm sorry....Ryla...Roger..."

All of a sudden, A man came and tackled Grimle from behind. While they were struggling, A few townspeople from around surrounded the tank and managed to kill the crew inside with the weapons they scavenged. One of them knelt by Slacil and gave him a healing salve (400 hp). Slacil coughed and pushed himself to his knees. He was staring at the struggle between the unknown man and Grimle when Grimle suddenly punched the man and took out a gun and shot him. With the outlookers in surprise, Grimel quickly turned and started to run away.

"No! Ralim!" One of the townspeople yelled. Slacil heard some of the people started to pursue Grimle to make sure he didn't escape.

"Ralim?" Slacil Thought. "Thats the name of my...father,"

Quickly he stood up and rushed over to his dying father. Knowing that it was too late to do anything to stop the fatal gun wound, Slacil could only weep silently inside his helmet. "father" he softly spoke.

"That voice" Ralim muttered slowly. "That must be Slacil. But you sound much older..."

Slacil responded, "you probably wouldn't understand, but I'm from a different time period."

Ralim struggled and said, "I know. I wish I could have told you a prophecy made about you earlier. Since you're already here, some of it is made true, but know this, my son, you're going to needed again in the real world. Make me proud my son..."

Slacil nodded silently and gripped his father's hand tightly as his father passed away. As he let go and stood up, he noticed a small boy rushing towards Ralim and calling him name over and over again. One of the townspeople came by and held on to him. Observing the grief-stricken scene, Slacil became filled with hate and vengeance. Blindly, he turned to follow Grimle to make him pay for his action.

"Even though..." Slacil thought as he ran " Even though this is just a test, I still can put some part of my grief to rest knowing I avenged my father in this realm..."

--------------------------------------

At the inn, the group were discussing their plans.

Racid explained, "We should split up into two groups. Nalfag, you and Alos continue on your current mission, but your first priority is to find any leads on this Ghede character. Ryla and I will also look for signs for Ghede; However, I will take Ryla to the Dmzion Swamp to find more information on the susitas."

Ryla asked, "Why do I have to go with you?"

Racid said, "So I still have a chance to win you over."

Ryla protested, "I already have a boyfriend though!"

Racid held up his hands and saidm "I'm just kidding. I actually just need you open the portal just in case Roger needs to come back."

Ryla asked, "How would you know when to open the portal?"

Racid said, "In the ruins there a small indicator that shows if theres a danger on the other side or not; of course we always have guards there just in case the worst happens, but it usually takes a few weeks for that indicator to work so until that time.."

--------------------------------------

Character name:Slacil

Class: Wanderer

Hp: 400/400

Mp: 30/30

Weapons:

I)PA Rifle (range 2000 meter, damage 300-350, charges 50/50)

II)HC-520 Rifle (range 600 meter, damage 120-150, charges 45/100)

III) Disable Grenade (range: Far as you can throw it. Disables lifeforms and machines)

IV) Frag Grenades (Range: As far as you can throw it! Damage 250-500)

Weapon skills:

I)Charge Lvl1: (charge for 1 round, damage x4)

Armor: Black Commando suit (5-20 AC)

Tech Skills:

I) Spread shot (5 mp) - damage to all enemies

Multiple shot (10 mp) - multiple damage to one enemy

II) Stealth (5 mp each turn) - Cloak. Can attack but does less damage. Enemies can't attack unless they contain radar.

Items:

I) Rifle Clip (100/100) 1x

II) Disable Grenades 2x

III) Frag Grenades 1x

Money: 2950 credits

-------------------------