PointyRemote release 0.000015a (07-02-06)

Pointless

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe we should make a little brain storm,,,

Follow my idea..

may be you could add some Control screens for some programs.. like winamp, Windows media plater.. and maybe a option to anyone make their own program control.. ( something like ds2key, but more visual )

got my ideia?

Hey, I'm using an M3 Slim SD and when i start up my DS it gives me a warning that says:

Warning! NDS GAME SAVE in card but CANNOT for AUTOSAVE backup file. Backup fail! Press A to continue.

YEah, its really realy anoying because not only can i not get this app to work, but i can't save any of the connectiopn info and i have to keep re-entering it.

Anyway, here's my prob and yes i know many many poeple have this same problem. None of the solutions worked for me....

1. I start up the server

2. I start my DS... warning pops up...

3. I start Pointyremote.ds.gba

4. I go to 'Connect to an AP'

5. I go to 'Search for an AP'

6. I select my router

7. I enter in everything... and i'm pretty sure it's all coprrect.. but it says that the WEP: off.... does this mean anything becasue when i checked all my connection info for MArio Kart, it had a WEP entered. I'm guessing that's part of the problem?

8. I get connected....

9. I choose UDP Test (Pointy Remote)

10. I change teh IP suggested to the server IP

11. Then two black screens pop up and there is a really tiny green dot on the uper one.

12. I push A + B.... nothing happens....

13. I push select.... type sum stuff hit enter.... a bunch of green bars pop up.

14. I push A+ B again... nothing happens.... again...

Can somebody pleeassssseeeee help....

EDIT: Oh yeah, and where do i put in the IP address of the computer i'm tryign to connect to. I'm using a router and I'm not sure if i just put the IP of the router (which s connected to the comp im tryign to connect to) or the Comp. hmmmmmm i want this sooooooo bad.....

Edited by Slosha

Ok.... I'mpretty sure its my router's firewall that isn't letting me in... It's pretty complicated but these are the things it's asking me for:

Special Application: @ Enable 0 Disable

Name: Pointy Remote

Trigger:

-Protocol: TCP/UPD/ICMP/ or * for all (which one?)

-Port Range: 8888???? (i'm not sure about this one)

Incoming:

-Protocol: TCP/UDP/ICMP/ or * for all (which one?)

-Port: 8888???? Or this one

(It's a U.S. Robotics router)

Edited by Slosha