This SUCKS!

toolomatic1983

Sorry to tell you guys that, but the only official PDA software I have heard of on DS has seen its developpement stopped... sounds stupid, but that's how it is.

Now, Nintendo did see, a few days ago, for text recognition, so they might be doing a pda software themselves...

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg don't even get me started on the rev controller LMAO. 

that thing looks like an anal probe with buttons wtf. 

Honestly yous sony fanboys all same the same garbage. you say Dawn of sorrow is the only reason to own the console? I say Phoenix wright, Sonic Rush, mario and Luigi Lost in time,jump super stars and a crap load of others are 10x better than the crap sonys shoveling out for its handheld -_- wow you got another damn GTA. yeah I'm sure my calculator will get a port of that sometime soon with some super ubber new way to jacks someone for their car.

as for the rev controller dont dis something till you tryed it. and give nintendo props for them trying to do something that SONY couldn't never dream of doing in a milion years. innovate the console market. all the DS,Cube,gba games I've played I have like every one. how many psp or PS2 owners can say that? aside from the usually FF,gta,dmc CLONES. Hell all of those above also have respective clones. and clones of clones. I'm not tripping on you I'm merely just frustrated with all the bashing of a console when the one people are boasting caters to people who want the same crap OVER and OVER again.

-Rant off-

omg don't even get me started on the rev controller LMAO. 

that thing looks like an anal probe with buttons wtf. 

Honestly yous sony fanboys all same the same garbage. you say Dawn of sorrow is the only reason to own the console? I say Phoenix wright, Sonic Rush, mario and Luigi Lost in time,jump super stars and a crap load of others are 10x better than the crap sonys shoveling out for its handheld -_- wow you got another damn GTA. yeah I'm sure my calculator will get a port of that sometime soon with some super ubber new way to jacks someone for their car.

as for the rev controller dont dis something till you tryed it. and give nintendo props for them trying to do something that SONY couldn't never dream of doing in a milion years. innovate the console market. all the DS,Cube,gba games I've played I have like every one. how many psp or PS2 owners can say that? aside from the usually FF,gta,dmc CLONES. Hell all of those above also have respective clones. and clones of clones. I'm not tripping on you I'm merely just frustrated with all the bashing of a console when the one people are boasting caters to people who want the same crap OVER and OVER again.

-Rant off-

u sound like a fanboy to me

I will admit that after reading my previous post my opinions do seem abit fanboyish. Im just being honest tho. I like the the ps and ps2. and even tho I dont liek alot of the franchised crap on it. It just sucks to hear a console get slamed for trying to be different. psp imo is a weaker system to the GBA and DS just because of the fact that they both have GOOD games. yeah your psp can play movies, apps and all that jive. but so can a decent PC, DVD player, VCR, etc. call me a fanboy all you want. Im just sayin what everyone else who knows gaming is thinking.

The only reason I have a psp is for emu's, music, and vids. I only bought one psp game in my life. That was MGAC!D which is probably the only good game out there next to Lumines (which is not worth buying it's addictive but not $40 addictive) and SFA3 (which if you don't have friends with psp's and sfa3 in them will get boring fast!).

So Kenshinsama is right, even the fan boys down here are starting to bash the psp because of it's lack of games.

The only reason I have a psp is for emu's, music, and vids. I only bought one psp game in my life. That was MGAC!D which is probably the only good game out there next to Lumines (which is not worth buying it's addictive but not $40 addictive) and SFA3 (which if you don't have friends with psp's and sfa3 in them will get boring fast!). 

So Kenshinsama is right, even the fan boys down here are starting to bash the psp because of it's lack of games.

Slightly off topic how is that? SFA3 for psp. havent had a chance to play my firends(its the only game he bought lol) the system has the potential to blow everything out of the water with its hardware. but if that was the case with anything MS would be winning the console war:P mind you I plan on getting a psp for some japanese titles. if its backwards compatible...or if theres something that will let me play import UMDs.

It dawned me, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow is the only game worth 

playing for the DS right, IMO at least. It's a direct sequel to Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow for the GBA which was soooo kickass. I have high hopes for it and enough cash to buy a DS, but I prefer a 

PSP. So I could just wait for the emolators to start working kekeke.

Like other then this game, why is the DS worth buying over the PSP? PSP will kick ass too much I think.

if you like gimmicky odd weirdass japanese games, the DS has an advantage....and it's cheaper. actually, they both have their ups and downs.

I have a DS; it makes for a nice difference when one already has a ps2; and of course, the homebrew is nice, but so is it on psp.

Just so you all know, DeSmuME does play commercial games. It plays Polarium

emupol9ym.th.png

(In French :P ) smoothly, but there is no sound. :P I also got it to play Wario Ware: Touched! but no sound and some bad graphics glitches... So while perfect DS emulation is still far, far away, there is hope for the masses.