Wedding Crashers

Alpha

weddingcrashersbigposter9ax.jpg

I just came back from seeing it and it was an awesome movie. There is even a hidden surprise at the end. It was absolutely hilarious and I hope they make a sequel. If any of you guys haven't seen it or aren't sure, go see it. It's about 2 friends of 16 years who are divorce lawyers that crash weddings and try to get girls. It's with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson. :D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey gamecop , its not out in australia yet but im waiting for it to come out , it looks great. i hope its as good as you say it is

It's a "Rated R" movie, don't you think you're little underage? :D

hey gamecop , its not out in australia yet but im waiting for it to come out , it looks great. i hope its as good as you say it is

It's a "Rated R" movie, don't you think you're little underage? :angelwings:

flock you gamecop :D , its MA..... 15 + :) ??? then why did u say that , incase you didnt know , when a move is ma here it is R in usa

HAR HAR, THIS MOVIE IS PG-13 IN QUEBEC BECAUSE IT'S A BIG BACKYARD.

Yes, movie looks interesting.

Wish I was in Quebec. :( It looks more interesting now that you've told me the story. I originally thought it was just another bad comedy movie, with crashing weddings as the base. But the characters even have backgrounds! o_O I'll have to see it now.