Absolutely Sick

everyone let's download this game and make it fail!!! or buy the game and break it in front of some KKK memebers and pour black paint on their robe

How will downloading it make it fail? It'll just spread it. I think they'll be glad that people are downloading it just so it can spread the message. You are stupid.

i seriosly doubt they will allow this on the shelf's and yes , this also makes me feel sick due to that we are a world of non-racial people :( i am sorta pissed , im gonna download this and like i dunno , fuk the crap outa it :P just to say this wont go on the shelf's

Well no crap this won't be on any store shelfs. Retailers won't even sell AO games.

PC fools.

What if it's a good game?

It's not about being PC, it's about being a decent human being who respects people despite their ethnicity or religion. If decrying a racist work makes people PC fools in your eyes then so be it. What if there is a really well made puzzle game but it deals with trying to stuff as many Jewish people into a gas chamber or oven, would you still play it because "it's a good game?" But I do agree that so far everyone's reaction here has been pretty stupid. :unsure:

And about this being a good game, it is highly unlikely that it's a good game. But hey, if you want to try it out just to see if it's a good game then go right ahead. I expect the game to be like Postal 2 but extremely lame without much of the freedom or gameplay.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should download it and see if i can reskin the characters so it can be the other way around, like some guy mass murdering guys in KKK uniforms hehe

that'll be funny, be share to share the mod around the world

Technically all you would have to do is find out which model is a KKK guy and which model is for the people your killing and switch the filename around.

If thats how the game is designed to work anyway, I doubt they know anything about PAK files and such (which are easy to extract, modify, and repack anyway)

Apalled, yes.

Surprised a game like this would appear eventually, no.

It'll just end up being a niche game, played by a small handful of people.