Absolutely Sick

yep probably, because i dont think a single store will sell it.

thats absolutely right , there will be no chance on this earth they will sell it ^_^ im sure of that how ??? if san andrea's has a stupid sex game that does absolutely nuttin , and there is a game involving discrimination against black people and also killing them i wouldnt even bother to develop it , waste of time.... just think about it

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this somewhat like that JFK game, same controversy and all...

Not really. That one isn't based on ethnic cleansing, it's supposed to be a historic recreation of the JFK assasination. They both have controversy because they are games but there is nothing else similar.

Isn't this somewhat like that JFK game, same controversy and all...

Not really. That one isn't based on ethnic cleansing, it's supposed to be a historic recreation of the JFK assasination. They both have controversy because they are games but there is nothing else similar.

Yes yes I know.

uh...

Nevermind, brainfart.

Yeah, i wasnt pissed at all about the JFK thing, i was just like uhhh okay its a simulation so people can learn about it and stuff i guess.

I dont think the creators hated JFK or anything, seriously i think it was just a recreation. I didnt mind it at all.

This is wayyyyy different.

everyone let's download this game and make it fail!!! or buy the game and break it in front of some KKK memebers and pour black paint on their robe

How will downloading it make it fail? It'll just spread it. I think they'll be glad that people are downloading it just so it can spread the message. You are stupid.

i seriosly doubt they will allow this on the shelf's and yes , this also makes me feel sick due to that we are a world of non-racial people :( i am sorta pissed , im gonna download this and like i dunno , fuk the crap outa it :P just to say this wont go on the shelf's

Well no crap this won't be on any store shelfs. Retailers won't even sell AO games.

PC fools.

What if it's a good game?

It's not about being PC, it's about being a decent human being who respects people despite their ethnicity or religion. If decrying a racist work makes people PC fools in your eyes then so be it. What if there is a really well made puzzle game but it deals with trying to stuff as many Jewish people into a gas chamber or oven, would you still play it because "it's a good game?" But I do agree that so far everyone's reaction here has been pretty stupid. :lol:

And about this being a good game, it is highly unlikely that it's a good game. But hey, if you want to try it out just to see if it's a good game then go right ahead. I expect the game to be like Postal 2 but extremely lame without much of the freedom or gameplay.

Well said Gryph. You replyed well to all the stupid posts.

As for the people making this cancer of a game - I hope they all choke on their severed nut sacks.

I saw a little sticker on a car that said subhuman.

thats a band commie

as for this game it sucks.

the bad thing is that the record label doing it has been around for a long time and will get this thing into all the little skinheads hands one way or another.

either at shows or on thier site.

this game looks crap as i said before.... i dont think it would pass the ersb. it would be pointless to develop does anyone have any news on this crappy game , i just feel the need to know

this game looks crap as i said before.... i dont think it would pass the ersb. it would be pointless to develop does anyone have any news on this crappy game , i just feel the need to know

you don't really get it, this won't be at best buy.

resistance records don't give a crap about the esrb. it will prolly be sold via download on thier site and at merch stands at skinhead concerts.

[edit] if it looks like I support this, I DON"T

unfortunately I have some inner knowledge about this scene tho.

Edited by garageink

you don't really get it, this won't be at best buy.

resistance records don't give a crap about the esrb. it will prolly be sold via download on thier site and at merch stands at skinhead concerts.

[edit] if it looks like I support this, I DON"T

unfortunately I have some inner knowledge about this scene tho.

thats good , i dont want things like this being sold , if you could really be bothered to pay and download it, i find that sad :lol:

you guys ever notice that every sort of the leader that the Nazis (aka Aryan Nation, whatever) have had has always been some crazy guys who's just got a lot of mental problems

seriously