"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Wow... you joined in '02, and yet, you have 9 posts... amazing?

Yeah, yeah, all the mean can be found in the attack forum. xD

• 3 weeks later...

Somboddy, you stole what I was gonna say!... almost... I was gonna say "Fresh Meat"

Somboddy, you stole what I was gonna say!... almost... I was gonna say "Fresh Meat"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

someboddy attacked Human-Bahmaut with a Pump Action Shotgun (33 str) and took off 51!

Human-Bahmaut has 39 HP left!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Human-Bahmaut counterattacks with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and takes off 1!

someboddy has 118 HP left!

You gain: 18 EXP points!!!!

Winner

someboddy

That's for forgetting to put the e in my name!!! It's someboddy, not somboddy you motherflocker!!!

I'm like SNK. I put one spelling mistake in my name, and one spelling mistake alone! That goes for someboddy instead of somebody, and the same thing goes for ArcLoneWolf instead of ArchLoneWolf in my multiplayer screenname.

Hih... Hih... Hih...

Now that I'm calmed down, I just want to say that I wanted to write "fresh game", but many people will not understand wtf I would be talking about. And I pitty those many people!!!

FRESH MEAT! *attacks*