Nintendo Revolution - Already Beaten

I'm buying a GameCube as soon as I have enough money, even if it's only for 4 games. Nintendo is this the only manufacturer that has made a console simply for gamers and haven't put in a CD/DVD player, a toaster, a remote control and a microwave. [/sarcasm]

I respect that line of thinking.

Line breaks wouldn't have hurt that wall of rant.

See though, a lot of the people buying these systems don't have enough money for the things attatched to them, like toasters. I mean, I don't have a toaster, and if there was one attatched to a Revolution, I know I'd buy it.

And on a side note, I prefer the Snes/Playstation controller setup, the only controller better than those is the Dreamcast's controller (counting the VMU's, which were awesome).

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And on a side note, I prefer the Snes/Playstation controller setup, the only controller better than those is the Dreamcast's controller (counting the VMU's, which were awesome).

Me too, but I still wouldn't go bad-mouthing GC's controller just because it's "different".

Me too, but I still wouldn't go bad-mouthing GC's controller just because it's "different".

I'm not bad mouthing it at all, and being different isn't why I don't like it. For any game that doesn't require reflexes, it's very good, try playing Megaman X: Command Mission (I think that's what it was called) on it. It just works. It's also easier to play with one hand than other controllers, due to well thought out gap in the middle that lets me hold it with my middle finger. Ultimately though, my thumb should be able to hit every button at once, without difficulty (to minimize movement from button to button), and it's hard to do that on this controller.

Heh, I didn't mean that you bad-mouthed it, that was directed towards hi_resurrection. GC's controller is very good for some games, and in contrast, very bad for some others.

I was thrilled when I heard the Revolution would offer game downloads and online play. How can you beat online Mario Kart?

But just yesterday I found out that the Revolution is only going to be compatible with wireless internet.

Great job Nintendo, way to alienate ANOTHER huge percentage of your supporters. I don't even know if I am gonna buy one now..

I, personally, don't care about internet connection because I, unfortionately, only have a 56k dial-up connection.

Anyways, you really can't say that the Nintendo Revolution is already beat when you hardly know ANYTHING about it. Wait until it comes out and then actually play it. THEN you can complain about it.

Yep, I'll go with the WE DON'T CARE way too.

If you don't like it, STFU and don't buy it.

You go buy your PS3, I won't because the PS2 in comparison to Xbox and Gamecube alone was a laugh and a half, not to mention it wasn't even HALF what Sony hyped it out to be. The Dreamcast sports hardware features that the PS2 doesn't have, features that have been an industry standard for YEARS. Can you say Hardware Full Scene Anti-Aliasing? But thats a personal opinon, and it's not something I'd start a thread about!

I like my Gamecube, more than my Xbox too btw. There are more than just 4 good games for it, just because you don't think so..........means jack sh!t, the world doesn't revolve around you. If all you are into is games with violence and mature subject matter, go ahead and play em.......but don't whine because someone like Nintendo doesn't cater to your needs and push 80-90% of it's software to be aimed towards that kind of audience. Not everyone is some 14 year old kid who doesn't have a clue where gaming started....... "FUN" doesn't = Guns and boobies :angry:

You go buy your PS3, I won't because the PS2 in comparison to Xbox and Gamecube alone was a laugh and a half, not to mention it wasn't even HALF what Sony hyped it out to be. The Dreamcast sports hardware features that the PS2 doesn't have, features that have been an industry standard for YEARS. Can you say Hardware Full Scene Anti-Aliasing? But thats a personal opinon, and it's not something I'd start a thread about!

I like my Gamecube, more than my Xbox too btw. There are more than just 4 good games for it, just because you don't think so..........means jack sh!t, the world doesn't revolve around you. If all you are into is games with violence and mature subject matter, go ahead and play em.......but don't whine because someone like Nintendo doesn't cater to your needs and push 80-90% of it's software to be aimed towards that kind of audience. Not everyone is some 14 year old kid who doesn't have a clue where gaming started....... "FUN" doesn't = Guns and boobies :angry:

I'm back and I'm already agreeing with people. Especially HIM! He talks the truth.

I like my Gamecube, more than my Xbox too btw. There are more than just 4 good games for it, just because you don't think so..........means jack sh!t, the world doesn't revolve around you. If all you are into is games with violence and mature subject matter, go ahead and play em.......but don't whine because someone like Nintendo doesn't cater to your needs and push 80-90% of it's software to be aimed towards that kind of audience. Not everyone is some 14 year old kid who doesn't have a clue where gaming started....... "FUN" doesn't = Guns and boobies :rolleyes:

I'm back and I'm already agreeing with people. Especially HIM! He talks the truth.

Never Said better.

If i ever have kids, guess what console i'll be buying them? a Nintendo one.