Back to site work LOL

Alpha

So yeah, I've been behind the scenes of 1Emulation and trying to get to know more people. Well, it's finally time to get back into the website itself.

Posts here have been outright DISGUSTING!! :thumbsup1:

Come on folks, don't just view the threads, say your opinion. I'm working my back off just for you guys and to make this place better. If you want 1Emulation to succeed, you need to give a little. Once this happens, 1Emulation will be 10x better than it is now. I am planning a lot of things, but the only thing keeping me slower is the slowdown on the forums.

I know it seems that were all dieing here, but were not. I still have a lot of juice left in me, so let's use it before it's all gone. :lol:

PS: Come to #1emu @ EFNET if you love us. :blink:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yeah, I've been behind the scenes of 1Emulation and trying to get to know more people. Well, it's finally time to get back into the website itself.

Posts here have been outright DISGUSTING!!  :thumbsup1:

Come on folks, don't just view the threads, say your opinion. I'm working my back off just for you guys and to make this place better. If you want 1Emulation to succeed, you need to give a little. Once this happens, 1Emulation will be 10x better than it is now. I am planning a lot of things, but the only thing keeping me slower is the slowdown on the forums.

I know it seems that were all dieing here, but were not. I still have a lot of juice left in me, so let's use it before it's all gone. :lol:

well said Gc , lol i dont want us to die , and i will try to also keep us alive , but how ????? By posting of course :blink: lol anyway i cant wait to see what you have in store for us Gc , and good luck to what u are doing

I don't have anyhting to post, so it is better for me to keep silent rather than posting craps, right? RIGHT?!? :blink:

Well, of course! But come on, your telling me that you don't have anything to talk about? What do you talk about with your wife or girlfriend? "Hey baby, I hit 300 posts today in 1Emulation."...Hellll nooo... :thumbsup1:

I don't have anyhting to post, so it is better for me to keep silent rather than posting craps, right? RIGHT?!? :lol:

Well, of course! But come on, your telling me that you don't have anything to talk about? What do you talk about with your wife or girlfriend? "Hey baby, I hit 300 posts today in 1Emulation."...Hellll nooo... :blink:

Hey, I am not Fatal who can create threads on "I just knew this girl bla bla bla" and others.

And I dun inclined to discuss anything happening at my workplace too.

Well, maybe if someone post something interesting that I can reply to, I will :D

But to create threads....:D :D :D not my forte :thumbsup1:

I've been creating threads. :thumbsup1:

Some possible reasons for slowdown:

1. when a n00b appears looking for roms he gets insulted and therefore does not return. Even if he didn't read the rules. I never do on the first visit.

2. it's summertime in the northern hemisphere, and people probably got other things to do

3. the so-called "idiots" got threatened with banning and called dumbasses, and have had enough, when they are not idiots at all.

4. the attack system has gotten boring, even GC doesn't attack anyone. And we need much more powerful weapons to liven things up.

Think before you respond. :blink:

People have opinions. You don't need to create threads everytime you want to say something. Posting on existing threads gives other people the ability to post there own views, and when this goes back and forth, conversation ensues.

If people always start to think 'I don't have nothin to say' when they view a thread, no wonder Mr. G makes a thread called "This place is dead". Come on, I know you huys have opinions, voice them.