What age range will you stop being a Gamer?

Diso

When will you stop being a Gamer?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i dont think i will ever stop. Its something to do, Maybe ill slow down, but i dont think ill ever all together stop.

Actually ill probably be the old guy on the corner of the street with his own game shop modding Playstation 49s or something ha.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're saying this now but think about it... how many of us will still reach up to this idea... I won't ever give up gaming, anime and emulation no matter what...

I don't care what happens to me in the future or what job I will get, this is a promise I made to myself a long, long time... and whatever happens I hope we can continue to exist as a community for as long as we possibly can... Amen.

no one here will ever stop , but as i said before Xp im so stupid what the hell was i talkin about taking life more serious :P im gonna play all my life but wat i mean is i restrict my playing time u know like not as much as i do now...... there will be a point in all our lifes where we limit our gaming but we dont want to think about it :P ceartainly not me

by the time u get a good job and have a family then u won'y have time to play games like u can now

by the time u get a good job and have a family then u won'y have time to play games like u can now

I think that's a load of crap. It all depends on what you do. If you're a CEO and work 18 hour days then maybe but a lot of people unwind by watching TV. That's was the previous generations did, this generation plays games so instead of watching TV we'll play games. Right now people play more videogames during primetime than watch television and the biggest age range is 18-30.

I think that's a load of crap. It all depends on what you do. If you're a CEO and work 18 hour days then maybe but a lot of people unwind by watching TV. That's was the previous generations did, this generation plays games so instead of watching TV we'll play games. Right now people play more videogames during primetime than watch television and the biggest age range is 18-30.

i guess ur right, i didn't look at it that way.