What age range will you stop being a Gamer?

Diso

When will you stop being a Gamer?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

by the time u get a good job and have a family then u won'y have time to play games like u can now

I think that's a load of crap. It all depends on what you do. If you're a CEO and work 18 hour days then maybe but a lot of people unwind by watching TV. That's was the previous generations did, this generation plays games so instead of watching TV we'll play games. Right now people play more videogames during primetime than watch television and the biggest age range is 18-30.

Agreed. I think Inky, Z-Neo and me can testify to that.

I myself work more than 12 hrs sometimes, BUT i do tell myself

to unwind and play games for at least 1 hours before sleep.

I would be really stressed if I dun get to "shoot", "kill" or "maim" people (or my boss :naughty: )

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, dude I got guild members in World of Warcraft who are like over 40... there's a dude in there who's 45 and plays WoW with his son, they are both in my guild bahaha... and he makes alot of money...

that is the biggest sad piece of crap i have ever heard lol :afro: thats weird...

i doubt he makes alot of money , otherwise why would he play WoW lol J/k

but thats screwed up..... his son plays aswell :naughty:

\/\/()\/\/.... i agree , but i dont think you can become rich just for working in a jewel shop Xp... like 20 bucks an hour ahah actually thats quite a bit.. cept i mean for working in a shop

so what jobs would pay good and have few working hours?

You don't need long hours to enjoy gaming. 5 min is fun.

2 hrs is fun. That is why some people like portable gaming. It give them the short thrill while on the road (especially for busy people).

I used to play for 12hrs straight, but now the most i played is 1 hr without sacrificing my precious sleep time. And I still enjoy playing :P

Haha, dude I got guild members in World of Warcraft who are like over 40... there's a dude in there who's 45 and plays WoW with his son, they are both in my guild bahaha... and he makes alot of money...

that is the biggest sad piece of crap i have ever heard lol :P thats weird...

i doubt he makes alot of money , otherwise why would he play WoW lol J/k

but thats screwed up..... his son plays aswell :blink:

I think he's a scientist cuz he was talking about vectors or that crap one time... And I really don't give a flock if you believe me or not. Another thing is, his son is 12 and is pissed off cuz his dad plays more than him on the pc... :P Also Norway or Sweden or wherever the flock they live, these countries have a very high living standard you moron so even the suckiest of jobs are well-payed there...

You don't need long hours to enjoy gaming. 5 min is fun.

2 hrs is fun. That is why some people like portable gaming. It give them the short thrill while on the road (especially for busy people).

I used to play for 12hrs straight, but now the most i played is 1 hr without sacrificing my precious sleep time. And I still enjoy playing biggrin.gif

Actually I do, since there is always something new and as a collector I don't feel right if I don't get to see it or play it as soon as it comes out...

I think I'll look into the requirements for being a jeweler bahaha...

Edited by AxL