• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pacletti

Poll: best Neo-Geo fighting game

What do you think you guys?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry for posting a poll right after yours.

I did not know the polls go on the Homepage. :D:)

hmm...i like lastblade 1 & 2 ALOT...but i will probably have to go with either fatal fury or samurai shodown, for those are the ones that i grew up playing the most. every day after school, on my bike ride home, i would stop by the burger king were they had a neogeo cab which contained fatal fury, samurai shodown and kof. id buy myself a large order of curly fries and a soda and plant myself infront of that baby until it was time to head home for dinner. MAN...those were the days. :D

You're right. We must not forget the games that we used to play when we were younger. King of Fighters, Rage of the Dragon, etc. are excellent games, but Art of Fighting gave me hours and hours of fun. :D:lol:

hmm...i like lastblade 1 & 2 ALOT...but i will probably have to go with either fatal fury or samurai shodown, for those are the ones that i grew up playing the most. every day after school, on my bike ride home, i would stop by the burger king were they had a neogeo cab which contained fatal fury, samurai shodown and kof. id buy myself a large order of curly fries and a soda and plant myself infront of that baby until it was time to head home for dinner. MAN...those were the days. :lol:

You make is sound so cool, like you know it was good times.. :D

Actually i like all the titles...but it seems that KOF series is the center of

their games, Garou i likes the story...well just waiting for SNK vs CAPCOM

Totaly samurai shodown. Heck all of them are great, but samurai shodown is the best, it's the most unique too. Accidently spliting someone in half is pretty darn cool :twisted:.

I'd say Samurai Showdown, way better gameplay than the rest and the sword fighting is awesome! :twisted:

fatal fury 2 and king of fighters 96, kizuna encounter and waku waku 7 are also excelent games i also love the music from the first to ones like fatal fury ending and kim´s stage on both

tan tan tan tantantan tantarantantanantaran taran ra ra nah nah nah tan tan tan............... =)