Driving

I got used to it after a while but turning is still a pain. Me turning is like the car going straight and doing a 85 Degree turn instead of a steady 15 Degree turn.

I passed my test in 2000.

But I can remember my turning at the beginning, turning is like the car going straight

and doing a 5 Degree turn instead of a steady 15 Degree turn!

Now there is no problem.

[ Disoblige, I want to see your driving license in your hand to clap my hand like this :P for you ]

Silly joke: I was driving a car at the age of 6........ in a video game <_<

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Turning'z easy once you get used to it. What helped me learn was like, lets say for example you're making a right turn. have bothhands on the steering wheel like you're supposed to (north west and north east) ok now take your left hand and put it directly under the north of the steering wheel, like if you were gonna use the steering wheel as a shield with the bottom of your palm facing you, and then pull the steering wheel clock wise with that hand and when your hand reaches southwest, take your right hand and put it on the northend of the steering wheel and pull it clock wise some more until you reach west. Hold if like half way through the turn then gentally release the steering wheel as it straightens out.

Good luck, I learned that from watching my friend'z dad drive hiz truck.

I don't remember learning to drive to be a big deal. but we lived in the sticks so I started learning at around 13 so by the time I took my test I had 3 years of driving experiance under my belt. I learned in a early 80's dodge duster with a manual tranny. my first car was a mg midget manual tranny. hell I didn't ever have an automatic untill I was about 24. learning to drive a big rig..... now that was a sweat inducing time. learning to drive a motorcycle was a little scary too.

but I am licenced and know how to drive just about anything on the road, exept heavy equipment like bulldozers and backhoes.

heh. that was my favorite car of all time man, you could slide that thing around corners so good. it was so light I could push start it up a hill by my self. being a english car it was to difficult to keep running, maintenance was way overpriced. I had to take it to the Jag dealer to get it worked on. lol