Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gryph

So...what are you working on?

This place is rather slow so I thought that I'd ask what stuff you're working on, either for school or work? Most of us here are either in school or have a job so go ahead and describe what you're doing in them.

I have to write a lab report on a Centra Dogma experiment we did in Molecular Biology and then I have finals coming up to study for. The good thing this semester is that I only have one final a day so it's less stressful.

nothing, I was just doing a gpu benchmark atm while watching Rocky IV (they just showed the part where Apollo gets owned).

Anyways, yeah

Well, the last 2 days I've been at a LAN party, and now it's time to crack down on schoolwork.

I've got a calculus test tommorow and a sociology test on tuesday to study for. I also have art history and "mythology in literature" papers due before the end of the month (neither of which I've started on).

I'm also working on finding a job, just something part time to do while I'm working through school, that will work with my school hours.

Finally, I'm doing some little self-assigned programming projects for my own personal edification, and to keep my mind fresh in that respect.

I just did some homework for my law class tomorrow, then I decided to switch to NGE on TV then some more. Now, I'm getting ready for bed.

Working on a game using C-script and creating some models. :P

Working on Economics homework and working on filtering out my playlist :P

How important are the SATs?

To me they were VERY important. To most others it's just another test.

Depends on how bad you want to get into what college. If you're hoping to go straight to a university, a high SAT score can't hurt your chances at all.