Emunoobs

Hahahahahaha... so awesome. The intarweb has everything.

I wonder if there's someone secretly eyeballing this site, and gives a heads up to emunoobs the minute one of us makes a mistake...

Hahahahahaha... so awesome. The intarweb has everything.

I wonder if there's someone secretly eyeballing this site, and gives a heads up to emunoobs the minute one of us makes a mistake...

*sigh* just wait til they see our cosplay thread...

im not sure i found a few things funny. but when they did emufanatics.com that was not funny. i left a comment and deleted it, but it looks like i was right they ended up posting again. all they want is some attention. i don't know they seem like a bunch of nice guys. but when it comes to this they make themselves seem like i bunch of cornballs. eh over rated lack of sense of humor whatever.

heh i've seen better knock knock jokes from a cereal box. :P *Crowd* goes boooo *throws* tomatoes and apples.

Edited by LoRd_SnOw

reminds me of emu-lmao.

Yeah, that's what it's supposed to be like. I guess I'm the only one here that likes to laugh at other peoples' mistakes. :P

If the mistakes are ironic or something that's one thing, but most of those are the kind of thing you'd report to a site administrator and be done with. I wouldn't go giggling to all my friends if someone had a bad link or missed a pronoun or something.