Best messenger?

Robert

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuuck trillian

I memmer the first time I tried that crap it unblocked all of the ppl I had blocked on all of my msn messanger accounts :lol:

hmm...icq? isn't that the popular messanger from the 90's?

Edited by Weirdy

I think I'm gonna upgrade to trillian. I'm sick of voting on how good women look. And I'm even sicker of all the other crap they throw at you every time you log on.

It's even worse if you actually use AOL. The damn thing is stuck on the screen the whole time you're online! I wouldn't trade all the speed in the world for the stuff they cram on your screen to make it cost less!

no seriously dudes I strongly recommend trillian, it's the works in messengers.

weirdy you prolly used a beta trillian years ago, and the fact that it unblocked all yer blocked ppl is simply bcuz the blocking isn't stored on the account it's stored in the messenger options you set for msn. trillian couldn't have know what options you set for msn :lol:

trillian also has alot of emotes and sounds for each emote and skins are being developed for it, aim and yahoo aren't skin compatible, also you can add new plugins and stuff and you can have different ppl use it since it can have different profiles, and it looks awesome.

did I mention all your contacts can be tabbed in one window?

plus they add new messenger services after they test it and stuff. prolly gonna have teamspeak and hi5 soon :)