imported psp ?

Mag

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chances of Region free, NADA! Unless you work at Sony's factories and manage to aquire one.

I've seen a few here and there in stores I've been in the past few days, so I can't say they're flying off the shelves around here, but then again, I don't live in a really heavily populated area, either. If you can find one stateside, I'd do that, rather than importing.

any of you guys heard anything about the japanese psp having dead pixels ? just wondering thanks.

oh if anyone know an online retail for sandisk pro duo 1gb stick, let me know :P

not sure but I might just pick up this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...774973&tc=photo

but seeing the shipping delay is a too much, I don't think I can wait that long. Once I get my psp, I'm on my way.

any of you guys heard anything about the japanese psp having dead pixels ? just wondering thanks.

oh if anyone know an online retail for sandisk pro duo 1gb stick, let me know :banghead:

not sure but I might just pick up this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...774973&tc=photo

but seeing the shipping delay is a too much, I don't think I can wait that long. Once I get my psp, I'm on my way.

i can bought you one. I could still get 10% off retail price from my ex-company (which is Sony :P) but I stay in M'sia. :P:banghead:

the jap psp's have dead pixels just like the american version.

it's really just something we are going to have to get used too. every online place I have looked is sold out of the 1 gb sandisk sticks....

i wouldn't impoted the PSP since it'll be hard to reruen it , so that's a huge risk, can't u wait for a lil bit, magnis ?

Over here no more PSP's till friday (WHY!!!). My mom took my to circiut for my B-day to get the IPOD but I remembered PSP and how they had no much price difference. So I asked her, she said ok, and then employee told me no more till friday, damn bastards! Im here patiently waiting for friday, getting imports are only good for cars, so I would think waiting for it is a good idea.