imported psp ?

Mag

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate all of you filthy rich brats  :blink:  :blink:

I'm by no means rich. but I got a job and a fat tax return. (thank you IRS!)

Ok I got another offer from the city...

someone is selling a PSP import with Metal Gear Acid, as advertise no dead pixels for around $290 uhhk.. I guess it's worth it if you count the tax.

opinions please !!!!

Ok I got another offer from the city...

someone is selling a PSP import with Metal Gear Acid, as advertise no dead pixels for around $290 uhhk.. I guess it's worth it if you count the tax.

opinions please !!!!

Do you have pictures? I wouldn't send money without pictures or an actual viewing of the PSP. That's a lot of money to risk without proof.

If you've got solid proof, I say go for it. :P

Edited by Bob Jahovic

Alright dude, go out, and buy one now! I just got mines! This thing is freaking sweat! Ryu drooled a pool today after he saw it, lol. But im saying, 290 for Working PSP and Acid, awsome deal, I paid 310 for a working (one dead pixel, returning it tommorow) PSP and Twisted Metal, they ran out of metal gear acids :P

GOD this sux.. >_<

All the store here, they ranned out like hot cakes. Damn san francisco and damn the rest of the bay area :thumbsup:

drake, where did you get yers ? currently stationed/store ?

Circiut city, weird story on how I got it also <.<

Ok, I walk in, get the box, and go to the clerk so she can go get the item, she says, "sorry ran out". So I ask, "whens next shipment" , and she says probably tommorow, then I go "how many are being shiped" and then she asks her friend clerk "how many we got left" and friend clerk says "1" and they go in the back and brings out the last PSP the store has, I kissed the floor ((not literaly)) and then gave the money and walks out a happey 15 year old.

Other then that, I got usb connections from my moms video camera. 1 gig on the duo (dad braught me one after I came home). O and right now im trying to find some way, to make my picutres and music work :thumbsup:

O and right now im trying to find some way, to make my picutres and music work ;)

read the fat ass manual. it's all in there. but good job welcome to the psp lovers club! :thumbsup:

Mag, have you checked ebay / overstock auctions. they are going for at or below retail.