Hi Sony, I hate you, even more!

Wizard

SCII never garnished much interest from me, mainly because I don't own a PS2, X-Box, or a Gamecube. What little bit I did play, on a friend's PS2, didn't grab me, unlike the original when it came out on Dreamcast. The create a fighter option sounds cool, but I don't know if that'll be enough for many people. If they do bring back the mission mode type portion, it will need to be much more varied as well - I think that was most fan's gripe about the second installment.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i liked SC2 but i found it too easy compared to SC1. i won't say it was disappointing but i would say its lacking.

dunno about you but i found spawn to be a boring exclusive character but yeah heihachi was kinda outta place but at least was more useable then spawn. link was great but a very cheap character to use.

as like someone else said, if they can make SC3 look and play liked what they did to tekken 5, i'll definitely get it.

I want to buy SC2 for GC because I haven't played SC games much and from what I've seen of it, it looks really good. It doesn't cost much anymore but I'm poor and have no money to buy it with :lol: someone lend me 20 bucks.

Heihachi is the best exclusive character out of all three systems. Nuff' said.

i would have to disagree... link is a pretty character to see in a cool fighting game.. and id have to say the xbox version that was probably the best game spawn has ever been in. lol

hiehachi.. who cares about him.

Uh, who cares about throwing fireballs or bombs or shooting arrows from a distance? Hand-to-hand (or rather, weapon-to-weapon) fighting owns more.

PS2 is a must have cuz of all those good games, i dunno y people wouldn't get the PS2. PS2 has most of the good japanese games, and that's y i got the PS2. cuz Japs makes good fighting games and rpg. BTW k'dash, YAY SONY!!! SONY"S so kool