Hi Sony, I hate you, even more!

Wizard

11114631880892fv.th.jpg

Namco can offically flock off. They can even cease to exist, they now join my "Do not buy from ever again unless it's second hand" list. On that note, I really, really, REALLY hope this is an April fools joke. I'd prefer this on my Cube more so then the PS2.

Edited by GameCop

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11114631880892fv.th.jpg

Namco can offically flock off. They can even cease to exist, they now join my "Do not buy from ever again unless it's second hand" list. On that note, I really, really, REALLY hope this is an April fools joke. I'd prefer this on my Cube more so then the PS2.

well...Namco was Sony's biitch the first few years the psx was out

maybe they think they'll do good again :banghead:

maybe that rumor of nintendo not wanting third party developers for there

next gen system made developers rethink there releses?

Well namco was always mostly Sony and the dissapointment of sc2 and star fox assault probably move their franchises around.

come on K' dash we all know your going to buy the special edition, spit on it ,then review it to give it a low grade.

Thats the job of the troll isnt it?

Edited by Aoshi

Hmm.. I should be getting that issue shortly, so I'll let you know when I see it. I have no idea why, but an old internet psuedonym I used to use has, for a long time now, had a subscription to GamePro that no one I know has ever paid for.

And is the first paragraph accurate? Most of the people I talked to were fairly happy with SCII....?

If it does turn out to be a PS2 exclusive.. whatever. I know it's your job as a troll to biatch and moan about things like this, but exclusive titles are obviously common practice these days, and in the wake of Halo's advertyphoon, I'd be happy to see the competition opt to put some decent games on their side. And frankly, even if I owned all three systems, the PS2 is the one I'd buy it on. Other controllers totally blow for fighting games.

Man Soul Blade is a playstation thing.

nope, soul calibur is a dreamcast thing.

Well, Sould Blade/Edge was a PS1 thing.. so suffice to say the series is not a "thing" specific to any system. :banghead: