RPGs; Eastern vs. Western

Which style of RPG suits you best?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wish they made more D&D games outside the Forgetten Realms campaign. There was only one Planescape and I can't recall any Ravenloft ones. I'm suprised I even remember Ravenloft, we played that on pen and paper only a few times.

I haven't played Dark Alliance. Outside of seeing a few screenshots it doesn't look that great, looks like another mass market appealing game.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they made more D&D games outside the Forgetten Realms campaign. There was only one Planescape and I can't recall any Ravenloft ones. I'm suprised I even remember Ravenloft, we played that on pen and paper only a few times.

I haven't played Dark Alliance. Outside of seeing a few screenshots it doesn't look that great, looks like another mass market appealing game.

Wasn't something called Blood Riddence or something similar along those lines based on Ravenloft?

Both because the west invented it, the east re-invented it

both have intruiging styles, and they should not be compared which one is better or not, its like comparing if 2d fighters are better than 3d fighters

both have intruiging styles, and they should not be compared which one is better or not, its like comparing if 2d fighters are better than 3d fighters

I think it's safe to say that anyone who says this doesn't bring anything to the table.

I think it's safe to say that anyone who says this doesn't bring anything to the table.

Well, it's his way of saying he likes both, but considers them different enough that they don't overlap to him. That's valid, even in the context of a comparison. You have to consider the "they don't compare" response.

Unless he's actually trying to get us to stop the conversation, in which case we can string the fascist up. :rofl:

Well, it's his way of saying he likes both, but considers them different enough that they don't overlap to him. That's valid, even in the context of a comparison. You have to consider the "they don't compare" response.

Unless he's actually trying to get us to stop the conversation, in which case we can string the fascist up. :rofl:

Let's string him up anyways.

Wtf man you want me to say oh the fighting system for jap rpg's suck or that western rpg arent as creative as easterners, should i conform to your ways, so string me up if you'd like, look i'll even help you guys with the tree then ehh, weeeeeee

I | Iuuuuuuuuuuu

{ l |uuuuuuuuu

| I |--------\

| I ----{----\

| | |---{0 -----(X.X)----- Aoshi dead because certain individuals

I | I---|||---------------- couldnt handle the fact of his belief that

| I |----l|----- ---------- he liked both and saw that they should

| | |_______________ not been compared because they are different

And if i really wanted to close this post i would have gotten the 10 000 posts just to close this one post :rofl:

so i wasnt trying to close your post man jeez.

People who string people up are prosecuted for psuedo racism and jailed where they would have fun with there prison buddies in the showers

so Daeval let me read you your rights.

Edited by Aoshi