RPGs; Eastern vs. Western

Which style of RPG suits you best?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey gryph, you should try Ys: The Ark of Napishtim. It's for ps2 but has been on the pc for some time now. It has a lot of hack and slash but more strategic than everquest/diablo games.

Ys VI was suppose to get released here in December... So far nothing. :rofl:

Ys....oh man, I heared the messed up the re-release on the PSP, taking out some stuff from it as oppose to adding more in.

imma hit the warez question soon. Been meaning to check out the PC version.

Nothing beats the original D&D.

Personally, BG1 > BG2, I've never really known why, even though their both practically the same thing, I just never got used to BG2. it took a while to get used ToeE. But it was fun somewhat.

Yo gryph, hook a brotha up =D

I'll give that a go when I see a torrent. :rofl:

Agozer, I'd go for Baldur's Gate 2 or NWN over Morrowind because I'm a D&D whore. I think BG2 is one of the best and most fleshed out RPGs ever made.

Yeah, I know. I've been hearing nothing but good things from BG2.

As for YsVI PC version, I don't think there an English version out yet. I could be wrong though.

Hook you up with what?

I liked both BG1 and BG2 a lot. I'm going to buy that BG1+BG2+Expansion pack thing whenever I see it.

I know a place. I haven't gotten it yet myself because the sucker is 3 gigs.

Try looking for the BG1 expansion, as far as it's concern, it seems it isn't as wide spread. I got my copy right here. I think it's called Swords of the Coast.