What's the first sentence that you say to a girl?

Alpha

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We need a druid and you've definitely cast a level 5 Charm spell on me." - DM kid in Wet Hot American Summer

But seriously. I say...

Hi.

And she says Bye? :):D

Usually. :) But then I reply with "Hey, come back or I'll slaughter your family and wear their heads as a hat."

That usually gets their attention and then don't leave.

But seriously. Then I say "Sorry, I only like threesomes with girls. Got a hot friend willing to do the dirty deed?"

"We need a druid and you've definitely cast a level 5 Charm spell on me." - DM kid in Wet Hot American Summer

But seriously. I say...

Hi.

And she says Bye? :):D

She will say "flock off!" :P

Just say Hi! My name is...... I want to know you. Straight to the point.

Can score with certain chicks :)

But seriously. I say...

Hi.

And she says Bye? :D:)

She will say "flock off!" :D

Can score with certain chicks :P

And then she will say... "Eeewwwww... your nasty, what.. you want to use your floppy drive on me?.. SICKO!!" :P

Gryph Replies: No, of course not. I'm a Super Moderator at 1Emulation Forums and I almost have 10,000 posts!! Isn't that cool? Let's go out sometime! :)

But seriously. I say...

Hi.

And she says Bye? :D:)

She will say "flock off!" :D

Can score with certain chicks :P

And then she will say... "Eeewwwww... your nasty, what.. you want to use your floppy drive on me?.. SICKO!!" :P

Gryph Replies: No, of course not. I'm a Super Moderator at 1Emulation Forums and I almost have 10,000 posts!! Isn't that cool? Let's go out sometime! :)

Either Asian girls at my country are that easy or American are way too sophiscated. I never go into those deep, meaningful openers anyway :D

Still can score with chicks though. Just buy them a beer :D

here is what i say "you look so amazing you make the whole world seem like a fairy tale, i don't know if you might go for a guy if his eyes are pale, you make my whole world shine even if your coming from a far, cuz if you disappear i'll just lead your trails, cuz i know you beat all the higher prices on this day i would like to recite this" :)

btw i use to make *cough* raps in my school *cough* so yea i would really say somthing like this though :D

Edited by LoRd_SnOw

I tried a similar phrase like that in middle school for kicks, she knew the spell and the and i said clairc(sp). Then suddenly stopped talking to me afterwards. I'm not totally sure who owned who there.

I just say Hi... and all.

I'm going to try that out. :)

I want to know what kind of lines Fatal uses. :P

Fatal says: I think I'm really hot, do you have a family? Feel my 6 pack.. let's get it on in the basement. :D:P