Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
O-Fear

Namco x Capcom

Damn, this shit looks awsome, I can't wait for it, but , I don't know how the tekken characters are going to work with this, considering that tekken characters in there game interact more like a wresteling smackdown or def jam vendetta game, at least that's my opiniun, I like how they made the fighting system like a 2d fighter and the inerraction with the world RPG, I hope the characters can raise up there level's and such.

Edit:They can level up, in the third picture when you zoom in you see chun-lee's stats in the left

Edited by Drake

Damn, this shit looks awsome, I can't wait for it, but , I don't know how the tekken characters are going to work with this, considering that tekken characters in there game interact more like a wresteling smackdown or def jam vendetta game, at least that's my opiniun, I like how they made the fighting system like a 2d fighter and the inerraction with the world RPG, I hope the characters can raise up there level's and such.

Edit:They can level up, in the third picture when you zoom in you see chun-lee's stats in the left

You've never played Valkyraie Profile haven't you.

You've never played Valkyraie Profile haven't you.

That is quite apparent. :)

wait, would it come out of japan?

It is a japanese RPG... Or what did you mean?

So, there are Characters from Street Fighter, Strider, Darkstalkers, Ghoul's N' Ghosts, RE: Dead Aim, Legend of Valkyrie , Dino Crisis, Xenosaga, Tales of Destiny, Tales of Eternia (Tales of Destiny II in the US), Soul Calibur and Klonoa... perhaps even more.

i meant would it ever be released outside of japan. or is this another japanese exclusive?

well heres some more detailed stuff from gamespot if no one posted it yet. im lazy to look at the other posts right now hehe

Namco X Capcom

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

after reading the info from gamespot I want this game even more..

I wonder how the story goes in that particular game. A jumbled characters in one game....... well, sure better than the any fighting games at the moment. :thumbsup:

If you had clicked the link to Gamespot you would of known the story.

wow this game looks beautiful. i sure wish this will be released in an English version. one can only hope... :peopleseybrow:

Haha, there's characters from Rival Schools, that woman from Dino Crisis, Darkstalkers, Street Fighter, Tales of Destiny, Xenosaga, Klonoa, Soul Calibur...

Whoa. Series overload.

EDIT: Can't spell worth damn.

talk about diverse! thats alot of games and people :peopleseybrow: