ARghhh those flocking jamster ads?

Aoshi

If you have cable or watch american television stations, i bet you 2 to 1 you have seen one of those jamster ads for cell phone thingies,( jamster is a service once you text the company and pay them they give you ringtones and phone dodads), now im am not one to be annoyed by tv commercials, but this SH*% cuts the cake, its the constant bombardment of it telling you to buy this ring tone or dl this screen saver, then they have this one ad the play like every hour that plays a remix of sir mix a lot's "baby got back called "pick up the phone" or one that shout's insults, i cant picture anyone buying that, so who the hell are they trying to sell it to.

Has anyone else here seen this ad, what you think of jamster a descent business or are they trying to break me down and but there SH*&..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting tired of em too

before I had cable tv and all we had was internet here I saw ppl at A@H talking about Jamster commercials and how they were annoying, and I was thinking "hmm...can't be that bad"

and now whenever I fuucken watch tv I see those stupid jamster ads :)

seriously, wtf

I cannot believe that you guys get those ads over in the states. We get them over here as well..

They are just retarded, especially the one with the frog making the moterbike sound...It looks like he has a erection :)

hmm, I've never seen these ads, but then again I hardly watch tv. mostley the history channel and stuff like that. I NEVER watch MTV.

Nice to see you again ForceX :)

Scndinavian has similar ads called Jamba.

I can't stad it. Like, i'm flipping through channels and a jamba commercial pops up; I quickly change the channel again. Now, when I flip to that channels 5 minutes later, THE FUCKING BLUE RHINO WITH A G-STRING IS STILL THERE.

I almost makes me want to grab the TV and throw it out of the window.