Where is everyone?

Fatal Rose

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the people that were here when I first joined are almost all but gone. ForceX, Me!, Juniel, Violence just to name a few. It's not the same anymore. Almost all the friends I made here in the beginning are gone. there are still some of the original peeps left but not many. Things changed allot around here, the way people post, there topics and such. It's just not as exciting, funny, or interesting anymore. Overall it's kind of hard to explain but things just  don't feel the same anymore, seems like this board has been flooded with kiddos too. I don't know maybe I am the one who has changed. But oh well discuss.

didnt allot of people leave cause u annoyed them?

It's 1emulation for christ sake, look at the number one next to the word emulation, at least it's the best forums out there that invloves emu's, well, in my opiniun, and if you think otherwise, prove it.

this this will actually be one of the more interesting post that there has been in a long time, The time that i have been here i have seen a lot of changes, but at the same time I was the height of all the latest and badass realeases from neogeo and sheit, now it all seemed to have calmed down, but we still have managed to keep things moving....

Im typing this and i really dont know where im going with it, im just rambling on.... so STFU and get out of here!

All the people that were here when I first joined are almost all but gone. ForceX, Me!, Juniel, Violence just to name a few. It's not the same anymore. Almost all the friends I made here in the beginning are gone. there are still some of the original peeps left but not many. Things changed allot around here, the way people post, there topics and such. It's just not as exciting, funny, or interesting anymore. Overall it's kind of hard to explain but things just  don't feel the same anymore, seems like this board has been flooded with kiddos too. I don't know maybe I am the one who has changed. But oh well discuss.

didnt allot of people leave cause u annoyed them?

If so than that sucks. :)

i just think that there's nuthin new to emulation so real emlation fans don't come here anymore as for the older members fatal was talking about, i don't know cuz never talked to them, rom would be nice but i don't care about it that much, but this forum did get reall boring and people are getting annoying as fuck

Edited by Ryuken

thats the thing with online peeps/ communities, their the most expendable people in the world, your tired of them just go to another forum, sick of the site leave for few months and then come back again, its kind funny/heartwarming that you would consider a place like this a long term community.

I know i lose interset in this site for a week or month at a time come back later and find it again.

its just the way of the world my friend....