Resident Evil 4 Unleashed

supa_al

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya need a lot of gear for the NSTC side of things if you want to play on a PAL TV set, you pay more, but it just depends how much money you got and how hard core you are...

If i had the money i would defently go with NSTC im thinking about it with the PS3.

Agozer secret thoughts:

Rose: I love you radiden...

Raiden secret thought: Get real.

Rose: I love you radiden...

Raiden secret thought: Get real.

Ahaha, that was a cool reply. :D

btw, you did fiddle around with the projector in the tanker holds, didn't you? And waited for that 'special video' in Arsenal Gear - Ascending Colon....

Tell me you did.

I reserved it a GC and got a free demo cause I kick ass and stuff like that happens to me.

It's made a point that the cultists aren't zombies. If you examine the corpse of the first one you kill, it says something akin to "He's not a zombie." So it's my inclination that the cultists are not zombies. I also believe I heard something about a curse in there somewhere.

what i liked the most about the first RE was how they had a German film crew doing scenes instead of CG, too bad they didnt keep on doing that, i thought it added a great theatrical feel, hell i wish i could get my hands on the filled sequenced that they were gonna use for RE 1.5

Because I don't care about the free stuff.  I reserved it at Gamestop because I work there and get a discount.

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about when I mentioned the whole "villagers aren't zombies and there's an ancient plague" part.

they had a German film crew doing scenes instead of CG

Which is why it was poorly acted, filmed, etc. and thus why people got tired of crappy people making crappy videos and opted for CG. Though lately the same can be said inverted.

EDIT: Just got the game.

Edited by Skythe