supa_al

i dunno i might get it or maybe like rent it first or something i dunnno

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two above games deserve your money.

;-]

They really do. Hell, I'm replaying MGs2 with joy because I accidentally deleted my dog tag saves. It's still loads of fun after all these years, and MGS3 will will be no exception.

A new RE games is always welcome. That reminds me... I should hunt down RE1 Director's Cut from BT, since I've never played it.

MGS2 is awesome.

" Secret thoughts" you done that yet agozer in codec moments?

I've done a number of them, but not all of them to say the least. I need to experiment more. :ph34r:

i already have mgs3 just was wondering about RE4

What about england when do we get it?

:ph34r:

Edit: 18th of march, what frikking rip, Metal gear 3 in march too thnx konami and capcom your the best thnx for making millions of us wait for no reason

Let's just speak for Europe in general, not just England alone. But yeah, it sucks big time.

well if you guys would jump on the ntsc bandwagon it would cut down on the wait heheheh. or at least allow you to import from NTSC countries.

well if you guys would jump on the ntsc bandwagon it would cut down on the wait heheheh. or at least allow you to import from NTSC countries.

The way things are going now, that won't happen. My Tv doesn't even support NTSC signal. It does PAL60 however, but tht doesn't mean much since all PS2 games that I've seen (that support 60Hz) output NTSC in that mode.

Edited by Agozer

hopefully it'll come out for soemthing else other then the gamecube. so i'll wait and hopefully if it does come out for some other game console i'll get then :ph34r:

RE4 has been confirmed for the PS2, if you didn't read the earlier posts.