Resident Evil 4 Unleashed

supa_al

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, RE has been going downhill for me with each release. I guess I just can't recapture that magic of staying up all night with RE1 nearly crapping my pants everytime something jumped out. the closest I've gotten to that feeling again was fatal frame.

FF actually scared me unlike RE and silent hill which just jolted me

Actually, the remakes on the cube (0 and the first) are bad ass. The first remake will scare the hell out of ya. Zero may not be as scary, but looks much prettier(VERY).

Some have been skeptical about getting a cube, but it really is very cheap. I have been skeptical bout a PS2 but i may get one, the slim one as God of War and Devil May Cry 3 are coming out.

Honestly, the first remake will make you crap in your pants. :rofl:

The PS 2 version may not look as pretty, but no doubt will contain more content n such.

As towards wether or not Zero and the remake come out, i doubt it, but nowadays anything can happen.

The DVD does come with the Collectors Edition, i have checked with them.

Actually, the remakes on the cube (0 and the first) are bad ass.  The first remake will scare the hell out of ya.  Zero may not be as scary, but looks much prettier(VERY).

Some have been skeptical about getting a cube, but it really is very cheap.  I have been skeptical bout a PS2 but i may get one, the slim one as God of War and Devil May Cry 3 are coming out.

Honestly, the first remake will make you crap in your pants. :rofl:

The PS 2 version may not look as pretty, but no doubt will contain more content n such.

As towards wether or not Zero and the remake come out, i doubt it, but nowadays anything can happen. 

The DVD does come with the Collectors Edition, i  have checked with them. 

played em man. I've played em all exept the online one. yes even gun surviver. had a cube....sold it.

theres nothing said about zero or the re1 remake coming to ps2 and i highly doubt they would now.

From what I've gathered, the RE1 remake will be completely rebuilt (like the RE4) for PS2.

And yes, I am getting this game, after reciving the Famitsu demo so many months ago, I can't wait. And i'm with Skythe in being confused about those cult guys. One of them does look like a zombie.

From what I've been reading and hearing, RE4 will be ones of the best games in the RE series. That being said, I also have no problem with the fact that it soesn't do things like the older installments did gameplay-wise.

Btw, Leon Kennedy rocks.

dude, when RE 1 came out , i was in 12, and that crap scared the crap out of me!!! funny how fast time goes by...damn im old...too bad games were never that scary again

the only thing that interest me about RE4 is Ada Wong, and since its in the sorta future what happened to the redfields, Jill, and Barry

I still wanna know what the hell happened after Code Veronica X

Edited by KyokugenKiss

What about england when do we get it?

:rofl:

Edit: 18th of march, what frikking rip, Metal gear 3 in march too thnx konami and capcom your the best thnx for making millions of us wait for no reason

Edited by emsley