Resident Evil 4 Unleashed

supa_al

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe with EB you get a free DVD on the making of RE4.

I was going to reserve it off of Capcom.com but they gave me some bullsh!t about my city/state and zipcode didn't match.

Skythe- Yeah you do get a dvd with it, but you also get more in gamestop plus with the dvd, that is what changed my mine. If Gamestop didnt do the whole collection thing, i would have gone with EB

I wanted to get something from them as well, a gameboy game from Capcom, but i had a problem as well.......BOOOOO.

Oh dude, solidius23,

you should just get a used Cube for like 60 bucks and get RE4, dont wait for the ps 2 version...that one will suck.

you would think no zombies would make it less scarier :D

i like the chainsaw controller lol

It's skeptical whether the priest are neo-zombies or something but it is confirmed that the villagers are indeed not zombies but are infected with (If I heard correctly.) an age old plague that makes them evil.

The Gamestop site doesn't say you get the DVD. Plus they've updated (By updated I mean added.) more than what they were offering the last time I checked them.

Edited by Skythe

supa_al you may think it will suck but i'll bet capcom will add more to the ps2 version then what gc has even tho it may not look as pretty as gc version.

i don't own a gc nor do i want too right now as not much on it catches my eyes to get one.

I think i might buy it when it comes out for the PS2, but the game currently doesnt turn me on, the engine looks more action packed than survival horror and zombies with chainsaws and axes dont turn me on, this is supposed to be RE, not house of the dead

Actually i cant wait to finally play the RE remake and RE0 when they finally get ported to ps2