ATI Radeon X800 XT vs. GeForce 6800 Ultra

Mag

Would you chose ????  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It all comes down to this, lets not care about who is faster.. forcus on their performance, all the aspects of these cards, even the brand, take serious consideration. As ATI currently is the fastest in the market, win GeForce 6800 after a long battle.

Both cards seems to be racing at the same speed, a little faster for the X800 of course, BUT, both card shares different qualities, the benefits and the features.

I ain't gonna do a long comparison, or a review, I'm just gonna put out my vote, prior to building a new PC, as of now I'm leaning toward the GeForce 6800. Almost all games hasn't support the Pixel Shader 3.0, obviously, it's useless so it doesn't worth having this, til future purpose. I wanted the GeForce for the SLI feature, yes something that will save me alot of money in the near future, unlike ATI cards..

SLI: http://tech-report.com/reviews/2004q4/sli/index.x?pg=1

So whats your opinions about your choice ? I know you likely will vote for your favorite brand, but I just like decent opinions and facts.

ATI, Ati cards have better graphics quality and if i am not wrong they are also faster than nvidia cards, in addition the TV out quality of Ati cards is better than others since they make that component by themselves unlike all other companies which just buy it from a third party manufacturer

I personally loved nVidia's GF3 and 4 series because every model had the same clock speed just different proformence ratings compared to ATi at the time. But the 6 series went back to it's roots, even going with the SLI. Each card series clocked the same just have different lines.

still, don't we want something longer that can last through the future without having to buy a new one but to upgrade instead, still think of the money you can save.