King of Fighters skipping 2004

Gryph

I don't want NGBC converted to PS2! At least not in the next two years. The arcades have to have something to keep us comming!

no way! id rather play at home im my boxers and a bowl of frosty flakes next to me

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A BUNCH OF REPLIES NOW!~|

most of u morons need shanking, or cornholing by some KoF motorcycle fanboy....  Every KoF has not been the same, u idiots, just goes to show how little you know; It has prolly the best plotline a fighting game could have.... idiots....

I agree some KoFs like 97, 99 or 2k1 didn't fare to well, but breaking the line is moronic and foolhardy, true KoF fans know that KoF's coolness resides in it's vast variety and yearly releases; (best example being KoF 98)

I agree SNK should take some time on development and stop being so damn lazy(GoD knows Iori needs a new sprite), maybe add some chars from other series like fatal fury, and so on, but not to break this.... it's just wrong...

What I tell you before.

SVC 2 will rock!!! i hope they put GUY in that game, he'd fit in perfectly with the SNK characters

SNK Needs to renegotiate with Capcom

I don't want NGBC converted to PS2! At least not in the next two years. The arcades have to have something to keep us comming!

no way! id rather play at home im my boxers and a bowl of frosty flakes next to me

PS2 sucks. When SNK goes Cube, they got my respect again.

Oh, and KOF sucks now.

Edited by K`dash