Free Magazine Subscriptions!

Alpha

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just me or is there more free subs for these magazines then there ever was? i remember back in the day it was kinda expensive...now..u can go online and actually get a whole year sub..are people not reading these things anymore? i love readin these mags tho....keeps me busy unlike textbooks.. ^_^

i love readin these mags tho....keeps me busy unlike textbooks.. ^_^

ain't it the truth, and more importantly, I like reading from a mag than reading it on site, kinda like you enjoy a paperback manga instead of reading downloaded manga pages on screen.

i love readin these mags tho....keeps me busy unlike textbooks.. ^_^

ain't it the truth, and more importantly, I like reading from a mag than reading it on site, kinda like you enjoy a paperback manga instead of reading downloaded manga pages on screen.

anything that have to do with the news, i read on computer, since it's more up to date but other stuff, it's better to have the real thing

I found both to be good, but I just like reading it from a mag, sometime I find it more efficient because I tend to read the entire thing, and times online I've been reading, I likely to skip due to staring at the screen for so long.