What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is HARD AS HELL.

Indeed, and it gets a lot harder the later. Some of the bosses are downright brutal, not to mention that it doesn't take much for a gang of thugs to turn on you early in the game, leaving you with very little offensive and defensive options.

Plus, the AI has superhuman accuracy, regardless of the difficulty level you play. I don't think I've ever finished Kingpin without using godmode at least once during the course of the game. The final boss is a biatch too.

The Force Unleashed on the 360. Average hack n slash with some semi-entertaining 'force' powers. Elevated a bit purely because it's Star Wars. Some nice gfx in parts too. Having a John Williams score playing in the background never hurts either.

Mostly reminds me of the old Dreamcast Star Wars game, can't remember the name now.

Has anyone played TNA Impact! yet? I have to get my hands on it to try it out. The ratings for the game have been averaging around 60%. The XBOX 360 version has received the highest score (I think).

tnaimpactusbi5.jpg

Oh and I just started playing The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass again for the DS. I didn't play it for quite a few months, maybe even a year. I was stuck at the Hourglass Temple or whatever its called and finally beat it. I now have to finish the rest of the game. I also need to finish Super Mario Galaxy. I keep on starting up games and never finishing them. It's a bad habit of mine that's been going on for over a decade. :D