What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I played through Elite Beat Agents. I definitely noticed the music. Amazing game, too. Agents are go!

Agreed. The game is great all around.

Xenosaga Episode I for me. Despite loads of cutscenes, I really like the game and the storyline.

I'm terrible at all RTS. I still play them because I like to see the little things die and destroy crap.

Have you tried Dawn of War?

I suck at most RTS games, but I'm enjoying (and becoming quite successful) at this one because it's more about battle tactics then resource management (the latter which I always find a pain in the behind). You always feel like you have a chance at winning, even when you are on the backfoot, and because your units are grouped into squads and you can reinforce them quickly and easily when you loose a squad member, you never get wiped out without a fight, even when the odds are against you.

Oh, and it's incredibly violent, too!

I'm terrible at all RTS. I still play them because I like to see the little things die and destroy crap.

Have you tried Dawn of War?

I suck at most RTS games, but I'm enjoying (and becoming quite successful) at this one because it's more about battle tactics then resource management (the latter which I always find a pain in the behind). You always feel like you have a chance at winning, even when you are on the backfoot, and because your units are grouped into squads and you can reinforce them quickly and easily when you loose a squad member, you never get wiped out without a fight, even when the odds are against you.

Oh, and it's incredibly violent, too!

Yeah, I own the Platinum collection which came with the first 2 expansions but I didn't play it much. I enjoyed it a lot though. But I left that box at home. However, I do have my copy of Company of Heroes here.

4hrs marathon of Age of empires 3, playing skirmish against 3 hardest enemies t hardest setting. Managed to wither down to one opponent in 1 1/2 hr but the final opponent keep on respawning soldiers like no tomorrow. Resort to guerilla tactics to finally end it. :(