Whats your favorite kinda music?

Lucandrake

Whats your favorite kind of music?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite kind of music is British Trip Hop, like Tricky, Massive Attack and Portishead.  What is that, techno?  I put techno.

How do you find Phats & Small, Daft Punk and those two dudes (Christ, I can't remember their name, but they have a song called Woman Trouble)

Well, its hard to tell. My favourtie Music generally is Metal, especially Progmetal. But I also like Ska-Punk very much, and I live hard rock too. Sometimes I also like to listen to some electronic music. So I have to pick a few bandnames, they would be like that:

Dream Theater

Mad Caddies

Queensryche

Finger Eleven

Daft Punk

Fatboy Slim

Symphony X

Stratovarius

Jimmy Eat World

Ska-P

Ayreon

Disturbed

Slayer

Muse

Slut

Coldplay

Transatlantic

RAGE

Rage against the Machine

My favorite kind of music is British Trip Hop, like Tricky, Massive Attack and Portishead.  What is that, techno?  I put techno.

How do you find Phats & Small, Daft Punk and those two dudes (Christ, I can't remember their name, but they have a song called Woman Trouble)

I was a huge Daft Punk fan for awhile, but in the end they are too repetitive and don't stand up to extended playing.

Woman trouble, I think maybe that's Craig David? Not a fan, too pop.

My favorite group of all time is Thievery Corporation, which is a DC-based duo, but sound a lot like UK groups such as Massive Attack or Zero 7.

I was a huge Daft Punk fan for awhile, but in the end they are too repetitive and don't stand up to extended playing.

Woman trouble, I think maybe that's Craig David? Not a fan, too pop.

No, not Graig David, although they did collaborate with hime too. God damn, this whole thing started nagging me again.

Their style of music is called Two-Step, pays a little homage to Trip Hop I guess.

Edited by Agozer