Revival Thread

Diso

I'd bring back that dude from sublime, so I could kill him for being such a dumbass.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, If You Want To Kill A Dumbass Kill Me,.... Mainly Cuz If You Kill Bradly, So Many Other People Would Want To Kill You, Not Me Though, I Just Like the Music Sometymes.

Oh come now. Hitler was a great leader for Germany, his actions brought not only his country, but America, and most of the world as well, out of a catastrophic depression. He even tried to perfect the human race. He developed several new medicines by testing them on captive Jews.

First, I kick LordKanti for that post.

Then I give a serious answer, because I'm too depressed right now to say something funny. I'd bring back Bertrand Russell. I'd have him take a look at world affairs, and force him to write his thoughts and predictions on how to combat societal decay and the fact that advertising and Rapaille-ian subliminal messages control what people believe (and consequently, how the world works.) People are generally too dumb to think for themselves, but if anyone could analyse the world well enough both to find out what needs to be changed, and to know how best to pitch that good advice so that at least *some* people pay attention to it, it would be Bertrand Russell.